Toribash
If you can improve your activity forum wise I would give you a Yes, but I need you to demonstrate it. I'm not asking you anything related to ingame because we know you.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
My presentation

my name is Maxime, I am 17 years old and I live in Brussels ( in Belgium (very similar to France ( Brussels is also the Capital city of the European Union )) with my mom and I was born there, am amateur graphic designer and I love sport like badminton , tennis , pingpong and something like that. At school I learn Dutch and English (but my Egnlish is terrible)

Toribash career

I play a toribash for a few years now but I lost my accounts there was two years old and I decided to stop everything and then decided to recreate an account that is the one I use now, 2 weeks ago because I wanted to see if the game had changed and then I I felt warm to start playing again. My first clans at the time were (powpow) and (Penta) with which I learned a lot. Currently, I play a toribash to have fun and relax. I like to bet on betting servers and I win often.

Skills

I do not have much to say about it nevertheless, I like to play in ranked because stress is something that makes me progress. I am currently rank 27 (I know that rank means nothing but it's something that makes me proud). Otherwise, I often play abd with French friends who have a certain level.And hardly ever play on mushu , wushu , tk,...

Activity

I play very often on the game, about 3-4h per day around 6pm (Belgian time). If you want to find me, I often hang on betting servers. As for the forum, I spy on every new topic thread "arts / texture" "items" you can send me private messages and I would answer as soon as possible. At the same time , my discord is #9583

Why I want to join (v)irtue

I want to join your clan because the players in it, are mature and good. The leader does a good job in terms of clan graphics and clan threads. I would also like to join your clan because the players are very active.

My arts https://eradeodesign.carbonmade.com/projects/6482843

ps: Sorry for this poor apply but , I'm not good at english , this is why I dont really like to apply
Last edited by EradeoStar; Sep 27, 2017 at 02:50 PM.
ADVENTURE . AEON
You applied hours ago to Originals, that's bad imo. No sorry

Former [Crooks]
@EradeoStar: Rejected, try again later.

Former [Crooks]
Still open~

Former [Crooks]
Ikr
Guys we are accepting apps don't be so scared to apply.
Follow the app guidelines and that's already more than half of the process.
I think we need to push forum recruitment a little bit harder tbh.
Personal Data

My Name In Real Life Is Josh , I'm 17 Years Old , i live in the south east asia Region (MY),I'd Like To Do Alot aof Things for example, Soccer , Gaming And Some Others.i also like to make alot of friends here :3

Toribash Career

My In-game Name Is SuperLolicon , And I Am A Blue Belt , TC ATM is 2,000 ,I Made Superlolicon As My New Account Due to I cannot login to my old main that I last played a year ago, but I've come back stronger and ever, My Favourite mods in Toribash is Akidobigdojo (super easy) bozshu-mushu , greykido and also akido (Normal).

Daily Life

On Sunday To Thursday , it's like I study in the morning to evening , when I'm done , IL Be able to play Toribash Atleast 2-3 Hours A day on My Pc , but I'm online on discord and forum alot since I use my phone to check, sometimes i have to study late / play soccer with some friends etc part time like that stuff , but on Friday and Saturday , is my day off from studying , so I'm free alot that day , etc Toribash,soccer and other stuff that I wanted to do

My Special Attributes
My Special Is Art/GFx , I can make some graphics or some art , I also can create many moves in Toribash ,for example , openers for ABD , Bozshu-mushu. And Others ,

Why Should You Hire Me
Il list Some Why :3
-I Can Help The Clan Out via Financial (Toricredits,War)
-I Wanna Help The Clan Reach Their Goals
-I Want To Be Able To Be Friends with Y'all
-If Any Trouble Occurs and if I can Help You , Just Give Me A Pm And Stuff :3

My American Express Card Info
I Do Not Have That , but I have PayPal Via Pm If Y'all wanna Know :3