Ranking
As of right now, these people have yet to post on this thread:

Yiazmat
Triton (no internet, per inactivity thread)
Chris
eightah
Aracoon
Nerti
Fancy
Bulletron
Liquidoom
Eloquence
ImVeryBlue
Chab
Dooby (inactive as per inactivity thread)
----------------------
Lord_Inquisitor
ping
Lorrtex
DanWebb11
Huck
FNugget
LJ
War_Hero
ape
evets

Below the dashed line are the members who are already listed as inactive. I have also removed the names from the list who have not posted here but are still observed to be active (posted since this thread was put up).

For all you lurkers out there, you have 24 hours left to post here, or there will be consequences. These consequences may or may not involve wiggling butts near and around your private parts.
Last edited by Ele; Jun 25, 2015 at 06:38 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I'm here.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post

Yiazmat
Chris
eightah
Aracoon
Nerti
Fancy
Bulletron
Liquidoom
Eloquence
ImVeryBlue
Chab
----------------------
Lord_Inquisitor
ping
Lorrtex
DanWebb11
Huck
FNugget
LJ
War_Hero
ape
evets

Below the dashed line are the members who are already listed as inactive. I have also removed the names from the list who have not posted here but are still observed to be active (posted since this thread was put up).

For all you lurkers out there, you have 24 hours left to post here, or there will be consequences. These consequences may or may not involve wiggling butts near and around your private parts.

You forgot to include me in your list you bitch. I think I might cry.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
You forgot to include me in your list you bitch. I think I might cry.

I have also removed the names from the list who have not posted here but are still observed to be active (posted since this thread was put up).

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.

Yiazmat
Chris
eightah
Aracoon
Nerti
Fancy
Bulletron
Liquidoom
Eloquence
ImVeryBlue
Chab
----------------------
Lord_Inquisitor
ping
Lorrtex
DanWebb11
Huck
FNugget
LJ
War_Hero
ape
evets

>omg you dickface
>Read the first page, just have a look.
>Page titled "going ghost".
>Please check the thread for those going inactive before saying someone is or isn't. Not just from inactivity thread itself.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Not the place, but think really hard to a time in IRC when you annoyed LK for imitating Bust3r
Also a lot of the people in the inactive rank have a high immunity to getting a dosage of foot wear.
I also think that IRC needs to count for something if it is not included yet, If you are at least active every 1-2 days in irc you should be counted as an active member.
Last edited by Tuna; Jun 25, 2015 at 09:31 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions