Ranking
Original Post
[-Pulse] Clan Thread
*used with permission from theultimatum, original owner*

It all began way back in the Dark Ages. Back when there was no chivalry, no justice, and no hope. But one fateful day, four warriors rose to the challenge. They knew there was something more, something meaningfull, to this dark dreary thing known as life. They began their quest. Day in and day out they travelled and searched in hopes of finding others. They had no wish for conflict, but would not hesitate for a single moment when it was needed. Eventually, their acts were noticed. A great being bestowed upon them a power so great that they could wipe out the darkness... Forever... From then on, the group was known as Pulse, for their massive fighting strength was a power so fast and brutal, but yet so pure, that it brought meaning to life.

-No spamming. Use the IRC for chat purposes please.

-No flaming.

-No racism.

-Only positivity in the forum, no negativity.

-Please do not double clan.

-Be active in forums (3 posts a week) if you want to be promoted!

-Treat others with respect.

* Break the rules, you get a warning. Break them again, you get your last warning.On the third warning, you are demoted.
On the fourth, you will recieve a kick from the clan*

Leader:

Atrahasis

Colonel:

Hobomoose

Major:

Loruhamah

Captain:

TP99

Lieutenant:

Recruit:

Name:
Belt:
Best mod:
Infractions:
Previous clans:

You will be tested in Aikido Big Dojo. Possibly Wushu and Judo as well.

theultimatum

[Fyre]

We plan to become a powerful and respected clan. All of us will take on roles to lighten the load of our comrades. We don't want enemies, but will not hesitate to act if we must. It is our duty to not give up any fight. We are...

Last edited by Atrahasis; Jul 1, 2012 at 10:31 PM.
Confirming membership. I'll be ingame later to help recruit more people and earn more TC.
http://pulseclan.on.toribash.com/ and you shall be greatly rewarded =D
I would like to apply for a single and clan alliance as well, seeing as I allowed you to use my old clan name and whatnot :P. Also, you may want to get some forum active people to start helping your clan. It will help to keep it on first page and thus more noticeable.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Alliance accepted for ultimatum. And yeah, I know I need forum active people. My internet doesn't like browsers very well. It's great internet, but hardly ever lets me on a browser...
Proud Leader of Pulse
Name: (ingame) ChaosShadow
Belt: (this account) White, (TheAether[my other acount]) Brown
Best Mods: Judo
Infractions: None
Previous Clans: On my other account my clan was [elite]