Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] my first avatar:)

its not really good...
but tell me what you think...
its my first avatar ever...
so tips would be nice ...
do da do
The white lines can be seen around that guy so it can be seen that he has been took off from some other picture. I think it misses something? Some shining or such? I dont know could by only my opinion :3
Originally Posted by Miiksi View Post
The white lines can be seen around that guy so it can be seen that he has been took off from some other picture. I think it misses something? Some shining or such? I dont know could by only my opinion :3

yeah but i dont know how to get the white lines off or glare so
do da do
Don't like it for the following reasons: White lines too bold, don't like the colors, don't like the stance, and try for some quality. If you're using GIMP, use the sharpen render. It would definitely improve the quality of this picture.
ψ|TRG|liveCRUX
Originally Posted by Mishmosh View Post
Don't like it for the following reasons: White lines too bold, don't like the colors, don't like the stance, and try for some quality. If you're using GIMP, use the sharpen render. It would definitely improve the quality of this picture.

well the reason i put this on here is because i wanted some advive...
but ill try what you said...
do da do
Change the white lines around that character and make the white lines glow, it should look cooler, Make a closeup of the character, its better for avatars.

You can also try using magic wand (Only in Paint.net and Photoshop) on the white lines to delete/Cut them, if that dosent work, Put the background in a layer and stick it behind the character's layer and erase the white lines so it dosent erase the background or get a white background so that the white lines are not visible

Dont double post
~BenD
Last edited by BenDover; Aug 2, 2010 at 12:38 PM.
PRINNY D00D!