Ranking
View Poll Results: Do You Like This Idea?
Yes
24 Votes / 92.31%
No
2 Votes / 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Re: Signature Showdowns
Originally Posted by LonelyDucky
Well, since signatures are becoming more important I decided to start this sort of game. You have 2 artists, let's call them Artist X and Artist Y. They are given an image and and guidelines for the size of the sig and have 4 days to finish it. After they are done the host of the showdown will make a thread asking the public to vote for the winner by poll.

Wheee!

You have a week to vote if I should start this.

gif, you odnt submitt stuff that other people make, ducky posts an image, then people sigs of it, and the best one wins

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by demonic rage
i wanna win

time to elimenate the opponents *gets gun out of pocket* lol

*Whiiiiiiiiiiiirrr* *Bleep!* "ChaosMachine Activated: Prepare for local subspace deconstructed"
*shsshshhshhhhhhCACHUNK!* "Begining opponent deconstruction into the void"

Mwhwhwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I SHALL win!!!
<( O )>
[me=LonelyDucky]throws his pet rock at Cevius[/me]
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
To enter go here.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod