Ranking
#1, Unique as fuck.

Never in my life have I actually put as much into a game like I have Toribash. *time wise*
Its just the customization of moves, small yet ever expanding community, and hell... I mean, its 85% cancer but I wouldn't ever give it up.

#SmokinOnDatKK
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
The notion of being helpful to a community is something somewhat rewarding.

Also the community isnt shit.
Actually what made me come back.

I had a great amount of friends in this game, most of them( if not all ) i met in the forums. There are many new faces but i still see old faces around, that brings me back so much memories.

Anyways, i have a debt with this community for all the good things that happened, and i decided to help it grow back to its former glory.
i will not dissapoint my master Zubin, i shall train hard until i become apart of the best trickers in toribash. My fate will not be sealed until i succeed in my mission.
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
I just love this game. Because i lift up my self-esteem everyday in every match, with every new item, i can wear on my tory and feel myself like i'm a choosen one.
But, i lost password from my old account, and i made new one.
I don't even play anymore. I've just kept in contact with a few people I met here and made friends with them. Heck, sometimes we go on and play for a bit. This game really is special. It gives you something like no other game ever can.

I've just spent way too much time in this game to be honest. From flopping all over the floor, to copying openers, to doing PARKOUR. The progression feels amazing even though it takes so much god damn effort.

But all in all, I still associate with this game because of the community. That pretty much goes for most of us. You guys are cool people.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I just love this game and this community, and I always will. I've made many friends here that I will never forget that I have chatted days and night with and been through everything. It has been a good part of my life now

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I actually just returned again. I don't really know what draws me back but something does.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I'm not. I just log in every so often to see what's new.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma