ES Recruitment Drive
You don't need to stay the entire 12 hours. In fact, you can't even stay for the 12 hours.
It consists of three phases, the first being made up 16 knockout tourneys giving us 16 winners to move on the next stage. The second stage being a ladder where the winners fight till there's only 4 remaining. The last is a set of duels to 3 between the 4 remaining players.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
THE TIMES, THEY ARE A-CHANGING.
Coming New Years Day, I will be in-game much more, I will be far more invested in this clan and this game, and I will be the leader you all want. I will be the leader you need.

I already put some reform actions into motion. I kicked a few members who have been inactive for 3+ months without any notice, I created a new rank for those that have been non-existing (these members will be more carefully scrutinized than others to see if they deserve to be in [elite]), and I demoted all recruiters to regular members due to inactivity and failure to perform duties.

Though more reform is to come, the few actions I have already done already open up opportunities for all members. As it stands, I'm currently looking for new Recruiters to help promote [elite] and bring more traffic to our forum and application center. If you are interested, send me an application via forum PM simply describing why you deserve the promotion and how you would go about bringing more quality members to the clan. Below are some questions that you might want to address.

Questions

Aside from that, I will be looking for people interested in starting up both a marketing section and art section for [elite]. As it stands, I can relatively easily run the art section, but I have virtually no experience in the marketing sector of Toribash, so whoever is interested in that area can contact me at any time.

As always, I'm available for questions, comments, concerns, etc. so don't be a stranger. I'll keep you guys up-to-date on any changes and I'll be checking forums on a daily basis if I can help it.

I'm back, guys.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
owow i thought the day for you would never come. Well i hope you can actually do this. i have never seen you in-game before so just ask if you want me to beat your ass.

I'm going to wait to get in-game active because my mouse is shit, but I'll be getting another very soon, and then I'll see all you losers in-game and lose to you a lot and then make fun of you out of spite.
Only Saru would respond to that with the actual date. (love you)

I love you too. ~Saru
Last edited by Sarutobi; Dec 28, 2013 at 11:54 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
gg to snook for beating me even after I had ripped you in half, mad props man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
how would you remember the exact date saru? wait i could find that out about anybody. just view the public profile....

Not anybody. Some people don't have that "About Me" tab on their public profile for some reason. I don't really know what's up with that, but one of our members didn't have it when I was checking up on them, and it confused the hell out of me.

But yeah, that's how I checked the date.

Also I need to point out that I put a secret little I love you, too on your post, Snook. I realized no one would ever see it and I want people to see it so I'm telling all of you to go look at it because I did it and I don't want my efforts to be in vain.

<3
Last edited by Sarutobi; Dec 28, 2013 at 11:55 PM.