Ranking
Originally Posted by Twankie View Post
I think he wants it to be a mod or single player option. But the real question is what happens when two players shoot a beam and the beams come at each other?

I don't know I never really thought about it but I guess 1 of 3 things could happen

1:They just pass through each other and hope the other guy misses

*2:They clash and a button appears near the bottom of the screen and whoever clicks it the most wins

3:Only one beam may be present at a time, after that beam disappears someone can fire another beam

(the * representing the best choice) Besides I didn't want this thing to be ONLINE (well except the Local Multiplayer for Wii Version, I want the gore thing to work with that too) Wait is there a Local Multiplayer for PC Version? I forgot.
Originally Posted by Jackson123 View Post
I don't know I never really thought about it but I guess 1 of 3 things could happen

1:They just pass through each other and hope the other guy misses

*2:They clash and a button appears near the bottom of the screen and whoever clicks it the most wins

3:Only one beam may be present at a time, after that beam disappears someone can fire another beam

(the * representing the best choice) Besides I didn't want this thing to be ONLINE (well except the Local Multiplayer for Wii Version, I want the gore thing to work with that too) Wait is there a Local Multiplayer for PC Version? I forgot.

But its turn based.

Maybe who ever has the highest belt is more likely to win? Maybe its a little unfair bbut oh well :P
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
The idea that i like the most from this thread is the swords/blades because they are fun on the pc even though i suck on the pc version. I would love to slice someone to pieces also.
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
If you tore off your feet then you could use them like knifes kinda :P
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
LOL i threw my foot at a guy when i accidentally broke it off. I broke off his arm with it. Aaaand I won the game. :P
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Originally Posted by Twankie View Post
But its turn based.

Maybe who ever has the highest belt is more likely to win? Maybe its a little unfair bbut oh well :P

I mean you can't move if you clash, whoever clicks it the most before the turn is over wins.
I think its stupid to have beams. It would mess up toribash alot but how about just swords and knifes. I think if the pc doesn't have it then it shouldn't be suggested for the wii