ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
lies

programs: Vegas 14
replays: Perfect01 , Luigizinhu
song: friends (prod. meltycanon)
google translator
why'd you make your pancrop expose so much black at the bottom?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

i like everything about this except for one thing:

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
why'd you make your pancrop expose so much black at the bottom?

The pancrop is bad, the black line at the bottom ruins the feel.

As for the rest, the song fits the video well, shader adds a bit of mood to it as well. The timing is pretty good, the keyframes and overall camera positions could be improved a little, other than that this is ok for an edit.

So advice i could give:
  • Fix the pancrop, it looks horrible
  • Make your camera movements a bit more fluid
  • Experiment with different ideas

By experiment with different ideas i mean, think up of a story, or something, this type of generic editing kinda gets boring after seeing so many. Some good examples to me atleast are what Mocucha has done in the past with swexx, etc, having a story behind the tori's in the edit and other things like that. It makes the replay edit much more interesting and brings the watcher in more.
Alright so yeah the black exposed by the pan/crop is annoying but I get why it's like that. Next time when you want to put rotations in with the pan/crop you should zoom in more with the pan/crop so you can rotate more without exposing any black that's off the actual clip. Good work though flow was nice. I think you're at that point of editing where you should start experimenting with effects so it's not just Sync , Colour Correction and RSMB. Good luck!