Ranking
i have a problem with v4 it wont work at all it opens but says can not open image then it gives the place where it is please help
Erm, it doesn't work for me, says: python25.dll not found, reinstallation could solve the problem. But how do I install it, there's only the texture-folder and the icon.
HALP!
Do I have to have a gl 1.4 compatible graphics card to view shaders (transparencies)? I use intel integrated graphics.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I have a Nvidia7600GS in my laptop wich I'm using atm. and I could try it on my big PC, wich has a Sapphire HD3850 with 512mb memory...so one should work, shouldn't it?
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
All you people with medium to high end video cards, have a lookie at this little tool.

EDIT: Update version 4

Get it here

New features:

Transparencies (lesser lag)
Bumpmaps (Normal Maps)
Shadows and Lighting
Screen Capture (Press P) - screen is saved as screencap.png. Only one screen can be done atm. New screens will overwrite the old one

Edits:
Fixed hand texture and foot texture mapping
Interface edit

Bugs and suggestions again are heavily igno.... appreciated!

Hello AvWave.
Nice piece of work

As already mentionned above in the previous posts, version 4 seems to bring a lot of bugs in the loading of the tori model.
I tried version 2 and it shows up well but the texture are so wierd :P
It looks like a picture negative, and no transparency. (did not check the log maybe it was normal)

But now in version 4, textures shows fine, transparency is here, it looks brilliant.
Is this is a preview, I just can gratz you and encourage you in your work and please go on ;)

To help you I post you a screenshot of the SDL console :

Unabled to initiate some images, so the limbs go missing.

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Anyways, another suggestion, add a list to choose from, similar to THP. For example the user creates a subfolder in the textures folder, and names it "Robot" or something. Then when they start up the program, it gives a list of all the different subfolders to choose from.

This solutions makes it even more appreciable that you could still let your default texture in main folder, and it is loaded so you are sure there won't be any error.

But this is not the bug here, as the textures files are in the folder, and still can't be initiated.

This makes tori looks like this :

Pretty silly huh ? ;)

Well hope this helps you, and please go on as it may become a MUST-HAVE tool for working textures on toribash.

+rep (I guess this allows this post to be noticed. If there is something else to do, please notify me. This is my first post on toribash, started few days ago :P)
Last edited by Kyat; Aug 4, 2008 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Because I always edit a post :P
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
could you try to add like the tools you could find in gimp or photoshop so we can draw textures on the model and save them seperately?