Ranking
Original Post
[GM]Mod Showcase!

Hello fellow modmakers, don't you think that section as important for toribash as modding doesn't get the love it deserves?
So here we are with a mod showcase, every three months we will pick a bunch of the most interesting mods created within that timespan, one of those mods will be used for a small replay challenge.

How do i enter?
Oh, that's easy, you don't have to.
All you need to do is make the mod and post in this section, nothing more, nothing less.

Do we get something?
Sure, you do, creator of every honoured mod gets rewarded with XX tokens (and possibly item, it will remain a secret for first few showcases)
What are those 'Challenges' you speak of?
One of the rewarded mods will be used for small replay event, the character of the challenge is going to strongly depend on the mod used, therefore it will be different each time and so will the prizes for the winners.

So what are you waiting for? Let's mod the toribash.

History:
Mod Showcase #1

Thanks for banner to Jusmi

Last edited by Scorpio; Feb 2, 2015 at 08:07 PM.
Love the Idea of this.
I have been working on coding for TB, and this just might motivate me to get it done.
Thanks.
Hmmmmm I Suck At Coding But It'll Be Fun To See Something Like This
I the king of all Dogs
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
I understand why this has become forgotten but it was a great idea, can it still continue?

Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
yea i would like this event to continue

i'd love to continue it, but amounts of mods made is not sufficient to keep it running unless i made it every half a year.