ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[GM] STAGE SELECT!

STAGE SELECT

The fighters were picked, now it's time to select the battlefield! What stage will this combat take place on? Will it be a run-down street, sky-high rooftops, hidden Himalayan monastery, spaceship or...?

This is an art event. You will pick a replay with good fight in it. You will then take a screenshot and create a background for their fight. Perhaps the fighters will try to make use of their surroundings, for example trying to throw down the enemy into volcano? You are required to include the non-edited screenshot as well as the replay (and frame) used. Think of Tekken or Street Fighter when it comes to inspiration.

Works will be judged on their creativity and art quality.

You can post one entry (but you can change it before the deadline)
No plagiarism, you must be the only author of your entry. This applies to artwork, the replay doesn't have to be yours but you must provide credit to the authors. If you are taking background from somewhere, give source as well please.
The fighters in your entry must come from TB screenshot - you can't draw them on your own. Other than that you can modify the image however you want.
You must attach the replay you used for taking the screenshot and state which frame you took the screenshot on.
You must post the unedited screenshot you used. Consider it a WIP proving your work.
Blame Scorpio for the orc items in prizes.

1st place: + + + 4 x

2nd place: + + 2 x

You have roughly 18 days to submit your entries. The event ends on 1st August, 00:01 GMT+2.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
My entry
Hi this my entry

Replay used : Largekilla's replay
largekilla - Come and get it.rpl

My entry

heres the screenshot

screenshot

And i took the screen shot at 519 frame

is my entry valid? let me know if its not
Last edited by Takayshi; Jul 13, 2015 at 08:43 PM.
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Are we allowed to change players' textures?

Err, yeah.
Originally Posted by Takayshi View Post
Hi this my entry

Replay used : Largekilla's replay
Attachment 521228

My entry

is my entry valid? let me know if its not

Please provide the screenshot without edition alongside your entry + tell which frame did you take the screenie at.

[re] | #Polska
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Err, yeah.

Please provide the screenshot without edition alongside your entry + tell which frame did you take the screenie at.

heres the screenshot

screenshot

and i took the screen shot at 519 frame
-----
+ i updated my Comment Up there where i posted my entry
Last edited by Takayshi; Jul 13, 2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
If the replay comes from a mod with obstacles and weapons, can we draw over them?
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.
so the background should not be drawn by me ? and it can be any background ?
Last edited by NightFury; Jul 13, 2015 at 10:52 PM.
Want to join Lotus? PM me!
[MLO]

Boom

Originally Posted by ghoul View Post
If the replay comes from a mod with obstacles and weapons, can we draw over them?

Yeah.
Originally Posted by NightFury View Post
so the background should not be drawn by me ? and it can any background ?

Read the rules.

[re] | #Polska