Toribash
Original Post
[Parrot]PARROT TOURNEY MONTH 1 OVER

Yes yes that's right, Parrot is doing a tourney. This tourney is going to be your favourite ever. All your favorite things will be there, rainbows, lightninglenshu and esports \o\.

Its a standard tourney, run in the forums, a tourney tree will be drawn by me, SmallBowl, the best GM and Parrot of all time.
Please dont hurt me, fallu dared me

We hope to make this a monthly competition, whereby an extra "guest" signature will be up for offer as a prize, as well as mine and Moop's

1. The mod is lightninglenshu_fixed.tbm (or lightninglenshu.tbm if you're weird and like things when they're broken)

2. Post here when you have a match with screenshot and/or replay evidence

3. All matches are to be FIRST TO 3.

4. YOU MAY ONLY ENTER WITH ONE ACCOUNT OR BE DISQUALIFIED.

5. We reserve the right to decline signatures if we deem them too insulting towards other users, or too innappropriate, we hope this will not be necessary.

6. I will post the deadline for each round here on the OP and also make a seperate post in the thread, to make sure it isn't missed

7. If a match is not played in time BOTH players are disqualified unless one has proof they made more of an effort than their opponent to organise the match.

To enter simply send 2k tc to ParrotBot and post here, (free entry for Parrots, because its a Parrot tourney!).
Also mention the time you will be online and how to contact you.

Sample:
Originally Posted by sample player
I have sent sample tc to ParrotBot
I will be online at sample O'clock
You can pm me or find me at #sample in IRC

The maximum number of people allowed to enter is 32 due to time constraints, I will post when entries close and when the dealine for each round is.

The prizes are special, so listen up close.

1st place: All the entry money, and choosing the signature of one person of their choice (SmallBowl or Moop), this will stay for a month
2nd place: Choosing the signature of the other person for a month

Good Luck from the Parrot family, and may the sign-ups for the best tourney in history, begin!

http://challonge.com/PARROTTOURNEY

bracket

ROUND 2 COMPETITORS, YOU HAVE UNTIL 27/08/2015 AT 21:00 GMT. GET STARTED
Last edited by SmallBowl; Aug 19, 2015 at 09:39 PM. Reason: PARROTBOT
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Winna winna, duck fo dinna. Shaw 3 Rfif 1

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Congrats to Shaw, and Rfifan.

PM me with the sig prize you want Shawshank and it will be made to happen, the tc should be sent soon as well.

I will contact Rfifan after your request is done
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.