Ranking
It's quite clearly a dissertation for some games design course, or something along those lines, that they've based around the Toribash mechanics. It's actually pretty cool, and something I'm sure the more technologically advanced will enjoy. Oddly enough, I go to Trinity College in Dublin too. I've never heard of any of their names though.
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
It's quite clearly a dissertation for some games design course, or something along those lines, that they've based around the Toribash mechanics. It's actually pretty cool, and something I'm sure the more technologically advanced will enjoy. Oddly enough, I go to Trinity College in Dublin too. I've never heard of any of their names though.

Not like you would, considering the fact that this was made years ago.

Also them stating that they were funded by Science Foundation Ireland for this research leads me to believe that this was a personal project. Either way, cool stuff, would be interested to know if they are, or once were, active players.
well, since you guys can track IPs you can see if they are still active.

in the screen shot / in the posts made about it there name was

"squeakus"
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
well, since you guys can track IPs you can see if they are still active.

in the screen shot / in the posts made about it there name was

"squeakus"

You can check his last login yourself aswell, just add the username to the end of this link: http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=
Doing that with this guy will take you here, and as you can see he hasn't logged in since january 2016. Seems like they are not playing the game.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]