Ranking
maybe now zenyatta can become at least a little bit viable
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
excuse u
zenyatta is viable af especially when there's a good reinhardt on your team

also on the patch notes, im glad blizzard isn't overnerfing things and seems to be taking a lot of thought about where the 'overpowered' or overused champions excel
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
based off your hero choices, i think you're a douche ezeth. But since you roasted zhuyuan in the csgo thread and called him out, ill let it slide

I learned this from years of gaming broski, if you wanna win a lot just exploit what you think is op and dumb. Don't take the honorable approach and avoid the bullshit, you need to become the bullshit
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
I learned this from years of gaming broski, if you wanna win a lot just exploit what you think is op and dumb.

but what if you have honor

what then
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
but what if you have honor

what then

If you have honor.

Play the Character you enjoy the most, even tho is Op/Not Op or anything and play it till you can't stand the game anymore and quit lol.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
excuse u
zenyatta is viable af especially when there's a good reinhardt on your team

No, Zenyatta really wasn't viable, and this is coming from a person who is among the top 300 Zenyatta players in the world. If you play Zenyatta and you realize they have a good Widowmaker, you had to switch to a different support since you'd be dead the second you left cover. And since Widowmaker was such a power pick, you would almost always see her, so you pretty much had to always switch off of Zenyatta. With his healing coverage being somewhat weak, and his primary support being damage augmentation through discord orb, he would lose a lot of his usefulness if he was forced to play hide and no peek against a Widowmaker.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I feel like lucio is just a beast healer when it comes to control points, I often get 15k/20k healing done when playing him which is something I would never be able to get with zenyatta. And zenyetta feels better when it comes to payloads when the players are spread far apart. Mercy is so easily flanked all the time, I feel my blood pressure rising when I play her, its just so damn difficult to stay alive.
Zenyatta is stronger on payload maps compared to capture or koth maps because the battlefield changes fairly rapidly, so he doesn't have to worry about entrenched positions or choke points as much, where he struggles to keep his team alive if he doesn't have his ult.

Lucio is considered the premier support because he provides so much aoe utility, so it's no surprise. Pair him up with a communicating team, and you'll suddenly see a shielded up, sped up, team of ulting people flying straight at you and you just can't really do anything about it.

Mercy's heal is only slightly stronger than Zenyatta's orb, but she has good mobility if you use her flight right, and her damage boost can be a terror if you boost the right target. Ult is self-explanatory as one of the most powerful in the game, if not the most powerful. She doesn't have Zenyatta's killing power though, nor Lucio's self peel and odd hitbox, so she typically needs decent coordination between herself and a tank, or an offense/offense or offense/defense pair.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
No, Zenyatta really wasn't viable, and this is coming from a person who is among the top 300 Zenyatta players in the world. If you play Zenyatta and you realize they have a good Widowmaker, you had to switch to a different support since you'd be dead the second you left cover. And since Widowmaker was such a power pick, you would almost always see her, so you pretty much had to always switch off of Zenyatta. With his healing coverage being somewhat weak, and his primary support being damage augmentation through discord orb, he would lose a lot of his usefulness if he was forced to play hide and no peek against a Widowmaker.

im pretty sure thats how a counter works. Problem is, widowmaker is/was a counter to most slow-moving-low hp champions which is why I said especially if you have a reinhardt (once again like widowmaker, there is at least one reinhardt or winston in each payload attack). hes also really good at attack nimbani and like you said, most payload maps.

so far the only map ive had troubles with him is defense and attack gibraltar but thats mostly just the open area at the beginning

tbh zenyatta is the support u go when u wanna have a similar damage output as a genji and u lowkey hate ur team.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18