Ranking
gameeater accepted

welcome to dragon

onimaru: what?
Last edited by Simon; Nov 25, 2015 at 02:46 AM.
piratez
It was a Haiku. Poetry. Simon don't I know you. Didn't you cause a lot of trouble back in the day?
-----
I am a Toribash veteran (3rd Dan). I started playing in 2007 or 8. I played for a long time, and even longer offline when I had no internet. It is such a beautiful and complex game. I love every aspect of it. I wish to return to Toribash. However, I feel that a core element, a strong core team, is the element I am missing most.

I operate DigiRev.Net under the name Odineye. I plan on purchasing a name change (if they still do that) to that name if possible. They are my core community and a we regularly correspond through the website DigiRev.Net and our Teamspeak. There has been little interest within DigiRev for the game. The learning curve of the game being one of the primary factors.

Any questions?
Last edited by Onimaru; Nov 25, 2015 at 03:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok. I've been playing toribash for 7 months, and I'm currently a 5th dan with a 64% win ratio. I parkour, spar, and I'm working on tricking. My main mods are ABD, Boxshu, and Rkmma. I'm looking for a nice community where I can hang out with friends. I am very experienced in wars.
I sometimes hang out in betting servers and clan recruitment servers, but I'm mostly in singleplayer trying to make a realistic ukebash. I used to the co-leader of a clan named Team Impact, but it died when the leader went inactive. Thank you for reading my application.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
ApatheticP nice application, you are skilled ingame and seem like a good guy so im going to accept you.
piratez
Hello Its me Nethologal and im here to apply for Dragon.
My real name is Riki Bersone i live in the U.S on the island of Kauai.
I am 15 years old and im surely mature ever since 2 years ago #Puberty.
I can speak 2 languages or 3 Fillipino English And japanese.
There are mods i like and they are ABD, Xspar, Boxshu, Ninjutsu, ETC.
Im 8/10 active on tb in forms and in game.
I wish to join Dragon just because i love dragons "No Joke" the name fits my personality and i'd like to get to know new people from this clan .
Im very skilled in Sparring and ABD I used to be called a Save Master in ABD.
Hope to get in. -Nethologal.
-----
Simon i have a question for you
I just found out you played league what level are you and if so can we play someday?
Thank you.
Last edited by Nethologal; Nov 25, 2015 at 05:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
UnPacked
Hey i'm SpassyTRTL my real name is Ra Quan but everyone just calls me Quan i'm a black belt
my favorite mod is wushu but i will try anything
ti talk alot in game
i'm 17 turning 18 nov. 26 tomorrow
i am very active but i also have a job and school so im not on 24/7
i feel like im pretty good
i also like editing videos so if you want i could make montages for the clan I've never made a toribash montage so it'll be fun
i've been playing toribash for 2 years but this is the account i actually got good on
Last edited by SpassyTRTL; Nov 26, 2015 at 05:44 AM.