people playing: 114, servers online: 35, games played: 136,819,921 Top Player: kpokoLOL

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic » Music/Movie Chat
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Nov 3, 2017   #1
shit

Black Belt

joji - in tongues album

in tongues, joji's first studio album, was just released yesterday. most of the songs would fall under 'lofi rnb' as a genre, i'd say. it also has that one song that he began working on/teased in the snake or the rabbit, which is pretty cool

personally, i see myself listening to a few songs in the album pretty frequently. i've always liked joji's music. a lot of it is very simple, however his songs always have a very relaxing yet interesting flow to them.

another pretty cool point about it is lofi poking out of the underground into a more mainstream audience. it's super interesting to see that heavily sampled music is rising in popularity again. in my opinion, it's really fun to make and listen to.

thoughts?
お前最低だな、人間のクズ。
shit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2017   #2
Chab
Raconteur

Master Belt

i was waiting for this album to drop and i just downloaded the full album in spotify!

i'll say that i love his "joji" music much more than the "filthyfrank" style.

i also like that joji is dedicated in pursuing this style of music more and i enjoy them a lot, joji is one majestic person.
art takes patience bitch
Chab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2017   #3
shit

Black Belt

yeah, i'm happy for him. it really seems that the career is going well

i'll always miss frequent frank videos, but honestly joji as himself is a great character. super dope that we'll be getting pink guy stuff still, too.
お前最低だな、人間のクズ。
shit is offline   Reply With Quote