ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
i can't think of a worse way to spend your time holotor

wushu was put to death long ago, as it should have

Taekkyon is where its at. Idk why you would even play a gamemode where you can barely control your character like wushu.

When im playing wushu i feel like I'm playing a retarded chimpanzee with a 400 ms ping from his hand to his brain and a rod up his ass. Taekkyon allows for surgical precision and full control of movement. It is art in its purest form and takes a lifetime to master. Wushu I could bash my skull on my keyboard while simultaneously having a right click macro & win because I had a good opener and ran for my life.

(just dont talk about hand fracs, pls)
Last edited by Liquidoom; Nov 24, 2017 at 06:49 AM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I am clearly the expert in this matter as I am the most active toribash player in this clan.
You guys have no authority in this matter at all and I will put an ultimate end to your dispute forever.

The one and only mod that really matters and all of Toribash should be playing nonstop only clearly is judo frac.

Idiots
How are you?
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
I am clearly the expert in this matter as I am the most active toribash player in this clan.
You guys have no authority in this matter at all and I will put an ultimate end to your dispute forever.

The one and only mod that really matters and all of Toribash should be playing nonstop only clearly is judo frac.

Idiots

Go back to turning your MS applications into hummus, old man.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
ABD is clearly the most sophisticated mod that takes the most skill and definitely isn't dominated by the autistic realm of toribash
No Boxshu mushu is by far the greatest mod in existance, it's all about outsmarting your oppent a few turns before so you can get your foot or hand into them and destroy them.

You guys wouldn't even know a good even if it was shoved up your ass.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Go back to turning your MS applications into hummus, old man.

Oh, you guys actually discussed it?
pls leak
How are you?
I'm not sure if I should reapply to become MS, I'm sad that if I do become MS I can't abuse my powers ingame since I have like none.

Also I might burn out yadayadayada
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
ABD is clearly the most sophisticated mod that takes the most skill and definitely isn't dominated by the autistic realm of toribash

The only one here who is right!
msquad is the worst staff group anyways why bother

i hear discussion lmod is where it’s at
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Aikido 101 by Moonshake (high level Aikido player)

Greykido > Aikido > Russian Greykido >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ABD

Thanks for reading =D

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder