Ranking
How would he have any chances in any clan?
Look at his phrasing, his attitude and his way of speaking/typing whatever...
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
ok but just know i dont talk like this to all the people patricko
Last edited by Deni; Nov 22, 2017 at 02:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
I'll politely ask you one more time to stop posting on this thread sir.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
I'll politely ask you one more time to stop posting on this thread sir.

why you are mad patrickoo chill bro
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Because Denilumi's being arrogant, and there's no point for him to keep posting here since he was denied.
No more discussion here, this is a recruitment thread. We have a clan chat for this.
applying to vector
introduction

hi, im haluejah, people call me halue. created this account with no intentions of going anywhere and now im here applying to a smexy clan, i made stupid stuff when i first started toribash, i look back at it and i embarass myself, but enough of that.

me irl

im rodrigo, 14,i love music, i live in portugal, so my gmt is +1, im usually free on wednesdays and fridays after 1 pm, nothing more to say about me, im sad, but i dont show it online so dont worry about it.

me ingame

i play mostly sp, im not the best in mp, because i make lots of mistakes, i only play mp for spars and tourneys when im broke, i make tricking, ukebashing, spars and sometimes, i do parkour, im not the best, so i'm not 100% sure ill get accepted. about being active and stuffs, i post replays on video submissions, check mods once in a while, and check clans.
as i said before, im not that active on multiplayer, but if i need to be more active to get in ill try my best.
Remember that Vector is looking for skilled people. You don't need to be good at sp replaymaking if you're mp god and the other way around, you don't need to be good at the game if you're great artist (video/texture/drawings etc.). So feel free to brag about youtself and attach your art/contet/replays/anthing that shows your sklls that you created. If you're skilled at something IRL you should mention that too! Maybe you're a writer, singer, dancer? Also it's good idea to be active in chat and other clan threads before you apply/get invited. Goold luck!

that gives me anxiety

signing off

add me on discord, lost#5801.

a speeecial thanks to karbn, he gave me the extra motivation to apply to this clan, hes an awesome buddy.
Attached Files
halue lone apearance.rpl (435.5 KB, 7 views)
halue tricking 101.rpl (174.8 KB, 6 views)
halue v xlr.rpl (447.4 KB, 7 views)
halue - suso spar.rpl (1.33 MB, 6 views)
2nd spar with legend231231.rpl (1.62 MB, 5 views)
halue lh parkour finished.rpl (434.6 KB, 8 views)
Mans_Lost_Footage_pt2.rpl (2.24 MB, 5 views)
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 5 views)
parkour-lh-jump-king.tbm (3.7 KB, 6 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
introduction

hi, im haluejah, people call me halue. created this account with no intentions of going anywhere and now im here applying to a smexy clan, i made stupid stuff when i first started toribash, i look back at it and i embarass myself, but enough of that.

me irl

im rodrigo, 14,i love music, i live in portugal, so my gmt is +1, im usually free on wednesdays and fridays after 1 pm, nothing more to say about me, im sad, but i dont show it online so dont worry about it.

me ingame

i play mostly sp, im not the best in mp, because i make lots of mistakes, i only play mp for spars and tourneys when im broke, i make tricking, ukebashing, spars and sometimes, i do parkour, im not the best, so i'm not 100% sure ill get accepted. about being active and stuffs, i post replays on video submissions, check mods once in a while, and check clans.
as i said before, im not that active on multiplayer, but if i need to be more active to get in ill try my best.

that gives me anxiety

signing off

add me on discord, lost#5801.

a speeecial thanks to karbn, he gave me the extra motivation to apply to this clan, hes an awesome buddy.

Hey wassup Halue, we already met but I think we're not allowed to speak portuguese here xd

Man I'm VERY excited about you joining Vector but I'll let this aside right now.

About your in-game skills, I think you're great, actually better than me in various aspects but I think you have some stuff to improve and
blah blah blah, which is a reason for you to join because you'll probably evolve with our people. So, you're like a gemstone to be polished IMO.

Well, clearly you're better applying than me, and you're better with english as well, so you would get along with no problems. What
bring me to the next point, but now it's kinda personal for the sake of the clan. I see you are active in-forum, at least for now,
so I'd be happy to see you participating in Vector threads and stuff if you were invited.

I don't have much more to say, my vote is Yes, and in case you're joining I hope we get even closer as friends and share our will to do it all for the clan ;)
Halue: You seem like a really nice guy, you have a genuine application and your replays are decent and with time they will get really good, I think if you join us you will definitely be welcome. It's a yes from me!