Toribash
yeah this top part is a joke, no real point in reading it all tbh :P
OBLIVIONISWEARIFYOUSELLTHATSETTHENMYLIFEISMEANINGL ESSITISTHEBESTFREAKINGSETEVERIFYOUSELLITTHENIMVOTI NGFORTRUMPANDMOVINGTOCANADATHENIMGOINGTOFINDTHESET YOUARESELLINGANDMAKESUREYOUWEARITINMYEYESANDTORIBA SHSAVEGAMEFOREVERBECAUSETHATSETISSOFREAKINGICONICL IKEISWEARIFYOUSELLITTHENIMNOTGOINGTOHAVEAREASONTOL IVEANYMORESOPLEASEDONTDOTHISLIKESERIOUSLYILOVETHAT SETITSLIKE10XBETTERTHANANYSETIHAVEEVERSEENEVENIFTH ESETISNTINHIGHRESOLUTIONISTILLLOVEITSOPLEASEDONTSE LLITFORTHESAKEOFTORIBASHNOWAITTHEWORLDNOWAITTHEGAL AXYNOWAITTHEUNIVERSEANDITSINHABITANTSTHANKYOU

yeah you can sell it if you want idc, ill just try to resist dl-ing you ever again because seriously i love that set
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
Is it just me, or does pusga have a lighter legend colour than oblivion? Also that texture feels like it's a part of toribash in general.

It is just you
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
i am almost actually sad irl to see that set go, i hope the buyers realise they are buying more of a symbol than textures.

it is a symbol alright
Damn Oblivion, I hope you get a shit ton of money for that set man. You've been wearing that...For a long damn time my friend. Good luck.

Originally Posted by sleepwalking View Post
Qblivion?

That would be NutHug.
Last edited by DrunkMonk; Nov 26, 2016 at 07:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Amitabha
Fl0w
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
How does someone manage 2 accounts in legends?

he doesnt
nuthug had an alt named Qblivion
while Oblivion is similar to that so yeah
its understandable why people misunderstand that but idk how it started
because how could someone out of nowhere not notice the Q in Qblivion, tell everyone about it and somehow make the misconception about Oblivion and Nuthug known throughout the entire community?
seems a bit strange, with a situation like that, it seems as rare as winning the lottery twice in a row to ever happen, even once, i mean maybe its because of Oblivion's popularity, but he has been asked this question numerous times and has answered it again and again, if he has answered it so many times, then how does everyone still think that this misconception is true?
now i feel like theres more to this situation than it seems
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
this thursday I have my last official exam until I graduate
feels pretty insane that I started playing Toribash while still in highschool
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
I know that feel m80.
But toribash is always there, like a constant in our lifes.
I hope to see more of you in toribash again :>
evil Führer of Evil