ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Re: red button.
Hello yes I would like another staff to review this post besides goat. So basically the story goes I didn't know what the big red button did just thought it was a cool april fools thing because I didn't have my glasses on and if I HAVE to have my glasses on all day in the comfort of my OWN HOME causing eye pain then i believe the staff (at least goat) knows nothing about the problem. This is something ridiculous that can be refunded to me no problem as it's not an "excuse" as he put it, it is in-fact a VIABLE REASON as to why i just gambled my money away because i couldn't SEE the font. I've lost countless of hours on this beloved game and it would suck for it to have been ruined by an inconsiderate staff member. I don't think this was the right way to handle the situation if anyone OTHER than goat could help me it'd be great. I'm not trying to play the victim this is SIMPLY A MISUNDERSTANDING. I will contact all staff needed until i get my money back because it was dicked away from me.

https://imgur.com/a/fZHXp
-----
If you cannot grant me another staff to review this than I do not think this a professional forum. Yes I do swear but I am the one asking for a representative. All in all this was a childish way to respond to me.
Last edited by Movester; Apr 2, 2018 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Spelling errors
Back and black with my caucasian asian BIATCH
It was a april fools thing
People lost over 6kk and they are not asking for refunds
If you pressed it then either you double it or lose it all
If you were not wearing glasses it is your fault, why would you not read anything before pressing it? And it was obv a red button I mean what would you expect from it
What would I expect from a big red button? Obviously not to lose all my cash mister staff...
-----
and i lost over 83k that i spent YEARS. You guys seriously can't do anything at all for this misunderstanding? Is this where i am right now in life I have to BEG for my ingame money back? I have to negotiate for a problem I have? Yes it's totally my fault i'm blind. Jesus christ
Last edited by Movester; Apr 2, 2018 at 02:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi Movester,
I'm no staff member but I believe there is no way for you to get your tc back.
When you get into the red button thing there is a clear warning (that you should be able to see with or without your glasses by the way) that says that you will double your tc or lose it all.
Also, as Goat said. Its your choice to click the button.
Your tc got sunk, its gone (poof).
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Obviously you aren't almost blind and have perspective problems where you see only smudges in one eye and blurry blobs in the other so please redact your statement.
Originally Posted by Movester View Post
Obviously you aren't almost blind and have perspective problems where you see only smudges in one eye and blurry blobs in the other so please redact your statement.

Unfortunately you're wasting your time and there's not going to be anything you can do about it.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
ok then I will
the tc is gone, you cant get it back tough luck. You should've put your glasses on and read what it would do before you clicked
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Please refrain from making more of these threads, you are NOT getting your tc back and I can guarantee that if you ask ANY other staff member, the answer will remain the same.

Do not make more threads regarding this issue, they will be deleted.

- Closed.