Toribash
Original Post
The Market Squad Is Recruiting

Market Squad is recruiting!
Market Squad is looking to pick up a few trainees. Wanna give it a shot?

What do Market Squad members do?
The job of the market squad is to moderate the Market section of the forums, as well as to investigate scams posted in Scam Reports. While these are our primary duties, we also intervene in-game with duel scam related cases and lurk around the #support IRC channel.
Due to that, you should be aware that the position requires a considerable amount of your time. The market section is a big part of the forum and has a whole list of rules you'll need to enforce. Keep this in mind when deciding whether or not to apply.

What do I need to become a member of Market Squad?
First and foremost, you need to be active around the forums. Having some experience with moderation and the market helps but is not necessary. If you get in, you'll learn everything you need to know over time, we have a trial period for a reason. Having some infractions, even those in the market isn't a big deal. If you have a lot recent ones or you were banned recently, it will be harder for you to get in.

How can I apply?
Applications are free form so you can write whatever you think is important.
Send all your applications to one of following guys: 2WC, Daedalus, Druggedpanda, Moonshake, phail, Pimp or Powas.
DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATIONS HERE.

What happens next?
The recruitment period will close whenever we've gotten a satisfactory amount of applications or a given amount of time has passed (assume roughly a few weeks). It will be announced here and the thread will be closed until we decide who we want to accept. Please be patient, as you will receive a PM if are successful. Do not PM squad members asking about the status of your application. If you are not contacted or on that list then you have been unsuccessful in your application. Due to the number of applications we get, we are unable to provide individual feedback on applications.

If you have any general questions, please post them in this thread.

Note: this is a pretty useful resource if you're having trouble getting started

Good luck!
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
i will throw an app in a few months or a year, maybe when there will be a new recruit-wave
Originally Posted by Goesfard View Post
I sent two weeks ago and nothing

Originally Posted by phail
Please be patient, as you will receive a PM if are successful. Do not PM squad members asking about the status of your application. If you are not contacted or on that list then you have been unsuccessful in your application. Due to the number of applications we get, we are unable to provide individual feedback on applications.

If they didnt pm you, it probably means that they are discussing about you or that you were denied.
Last edited by Vinyl; Oct 9, 2016 at 02:02 PM.
any other trials coming up soon?
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
any other trials coming up soon?

The trial waves are most likely over by now, however they are usually always still taking apps and considering them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Am I legible for this?
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
Recruitment drive is over, but we are always open to consider exceptional candidates for a trial.

Congratulations to our latest trials, Shmevin and royal.
Last edited by shev; Nov 1, 2016 at 08:29 PM.