Ranking
Original Post
Happy 4th of July!
We did the 4th on the 3rd cus it's sunday, and sunday's good. Sadly it was thunder storming here :< We would always buy a ton of fireworks and go out to either the indian reservation, but the now we've been going to the dry lake instead since it's huge, and less people but still a lot of people also doing fireworks. When we first get there it's windy as all hell but meh. After maybe 20 minutes it starts POURING. We don't get much rain out here in Las Vegas, but when we do it flash floods. Prior to the rain I used our wind speed reading device to see how fast the wind was, 41 gust and averaging 35. So huge drops of rain flooding us, feels like needles when it hits you. We all get in our cars and wait it out. Dies down after maybe 10 minutes. That's how it was the entire night, off and on rain and win, and constant lightning everywhere. The lightning looked pretty cool, at least.

share stories, etc.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
My brothers birthday is on 4 th July . but i dont celebrate it because im not an american.
F ight A gainst G renade S pam See what i did there?
So you don't get to blow stuff up D:
ono
Happy fourth of July everyone.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Happy 4th July to all members of our community, from Rey.
"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend." ~Prince Rey
Happy blow shit up day in honor of thousands of people dieing to give us our freedom...
No that you mention it its not so happy
The reason why we are "happy" is because we had people like those, who gave their lives for our freedom.
"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend." ~Prince Rey
Aw, don't you remember the song Airstrike?
"...And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof to the night, that our flag was still there."
The Star-Spangled Banner says that big explosions represents our freedom of America, and that we had people fighting for our freedom.
Happy 4th of July everyone!
Last edited by MajorKitty; Jul 4, 2011 at 03:53 PM.