ES Recruitment Drive

someone fix mapping on the helmet thingies. i just roughed it in and my save script doesnt work anymore cause i dont have admin permissions inside of my c/ steam folder apparently...
Last edited by 13chillz; Nov 23, 2017 at 06:51 PM.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
someone fix mapping on the helmet thingies. i just roughed it in and my save script doesnt work anymore cause i dont have admin permissions inside of my c/ steam folder apparently...

Mapping is actually perfect:

Finishing the new wip soon...
That looks awesome, I can't wait to see your final product.
Although the left eye is angled very weird, it's probably just me though lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
EDIT:

I noticed the mapping on the part I added with the fingers and the new eye is off... I didnt account for the stretching that happens on the 3d model, ill fix this later... but if whoever polishes up next wants to fix it, ty :3

opps didnt mean to post, thought it would just go into my previous post lmao

well iPod yeah its off

NVM,

DONT WORK ON IT YET, IMMA FIX THE EYE.
Wow that's actually cool. Seems the biggest problem is the color scheme, as nothing on toribash would actually fit it properly.

HERE EYE STILL NEEDS WORK

flat

Wounder:

it might match some kind of brown (matching with the leather of the helmet)
Last edited by Veoo; Nov 23, 2017 at 10:33 PM.
Looks sick

might hop onto that later

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Looks sick

might hop onto that later

Thanks man.

The most important thing right now is texturing the helmet, fixing the fingers, and fixing the fucked up mapping of the bolts on the side (they are almost ALL distorted )

the fingers look really chunky/unrealistic right now, so if someone wants to hope on that and make them look more pointed and creepy, that would be TERRIFIC
-----
ACTUALLY, NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, I THINK THE HELMET ITSELF MIGHT NEED TO GO--- not sure, but I feel like its a little odd with the theme of horror

it would definitely be a bold move, so Ill leave it up to you guys
Last edited by Veoo; Nov 23, 2017 at 11:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeh I will see if I can do something when I get home. I am at work, and when I get home I have to finish my damn art shop lol.

I already have 5 requests waiting to be completed, so it may be an uneventful night regarding this head. Either way, I should be able to apply a gloss to the rest of the face rather quickly.

And lol Veooo you edgy edgy boi y u make it horror xD
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.