Toribash
(Also feel free to post decapitation defence moves)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
One of my decap defences is relaxing neck. Also when it is decap opener, for decreasing damage from punch I reduce resistance by relaxing almost all jonts. The punch sending me to the ground so here must be ready to save from dq on the next turn.
Bending forward or leaning back(suggested with extended ankles) can save from destiny too.
Another thing is when opponent trying to decap me and if my hand on attacked side not lowered, I rise a bit my hand and on the next turn I contract elbow and pec, this catch enemys hand when it between my head and my shoulder. Here when his hand locked I able to use it.
Examples: aikido 72, aikido 274, aikido 277.
I posted on my advice post that contracting your neck reduces the chances of getting decapped by a lot

xbcz: really? relaxed necks usually decap the easiest in my experience
you're on thin ice, pal
-------------
Attached Thumbnails
SpyderHouseTitle.jpg   TAlogoV3.png  
Last edited by footlox; Feb 28, 2019 at 03:19 AM.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
I just try and slide out of it with an extended neck. It usually works as if they are decapping it means they are only holding me with 1 hand so if I have 2 hands on them I should be able to get away quite easily. Also when you get away it could also open opportunities for you to slam them and DQ them.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
What I'd be interested to see from someone more talented than myself to do a move tutorial of a decapitation counter that would work in most scenarios

All I can think of rn is ducking and using their forward momentum to drive them over yourself and to the floor
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Sorry I've been procrastinating this for a while. I'll start building the tutorial tomorrow.
Toribash Martial Artists
Update: Beginning to write the tutorial my plan is to make a numbered list similar to flow with a hyperlinked replay for each number. (so please dont remove your replays here).

if anyone has more to share pls do so.
Toribash Martial Artists
Well i just want to brag
-----
By the way it's decap P0int
Attached Files
Decap aquita 2.rpl (62.8 KB, 5 views)
dECAP P0ING.rpl (49.5 KB, 5 views)
Decap aquita 2aaa.rpl (49.5 KB, 6 views)
bs non decap 2.rpl (63.3 KB, 4 views)
bs non decap.rpl (46.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Ponzo; Sep 30, 2016 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump