Ranking
1.well this is the internet using false and fail grammar doesn't really matter ( in my point of view" )
2. Using false and fail grammar doesn't entirely mean your immature
3. ain't this more of a debate?
4. fine your not just a pain in the ass but your immature, you say most people are immature, being mature means being respectful in a way it doesn't mean you have to have perfect grammar, you can be mature and have horrid grammar

EDIT: i have to mention something else don't nitpick on my grammar just to make your argument solid and trying to make me look immature
Last edited by terryquan; Sep 6, 2009 at 09:17 AM.
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
Terry.I know you want to keep the clan but,after mickeld and ice left,i think we cannot replace their positions now.Sorry.
Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post
I'm a pain in the ass for you, I don't care, I'm proving a point here. You won't win a discussion against me.

^ He has learnt from the best in the community (cough*deprived*cough).
As an opinion from a detached observer, I see this clan as spammy and immature. The only way I can see this clan surviving is if you start from scratch.
That means merging all of your threads into one and starting anew. Kick out all immature members and slowly recruit more.
Thats my tuppence.
Last edited by Jim; Sep 6, 2009 at 02:36 PM.
Originally Posted by Xenmas View Post
^ He has learnt from the best in the community (cough*deprived*cough).
As an opinion from a detached observer, I see this clan as spammy and immature. The only way I can see this clan surviving is if you start from scratch.
That means merging all of your threads into one and starting anew. Kick out all immature members and slowly recruit more.
Thats my tuppence.

Deprived and you Xen, I've watched you do your thing, so bah.

Also, what he means by starting from scratch, is that you need to be more "understandable" to others. Meaning make them understand you, not that other way around.

Meh, I regret I wasn't proud of my first clan.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
You arn't proud of your first clan is because you don't respect anyone.
It's a debate, you're not suppose to respect anyone, 'cause it's a fight, only in a non-violent way. Can you actually prove to me that I don't respect anyone? As in finding posts that flames people and such, looking at my posts in my current clan board.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
That depends if that was when I recently joined this community, fireless.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
You guys are going off-topic. Instead of talking about flaming, talk about how to rebuild your clan.
A one way argument with Ardgevald isn't going to solve anything. You need to gather all the members you have left and talk to them. Ask for their opinions on how things should be rebuilt. Listen to your members and you might get somewhere with this clan.
Now you mention it Xenmas....i know...

Argevald your not in this clan anymore you left so i dont know why your posting here

Xenmas you got a good point but your not even in the clan

Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post
It's a debate, you're not suppose to respect anyone, 'cause it's a fight, only in a non-violent way. Can you actually prove to me that I don't respect anyone? As in finding posts that flames people and such, looking at my posts in my current clan board.

1.Well you can debate and respect your opponent
2.Fireless found 4 posts of you flaming fireless regardless of when
Last edited by terryquan; Sep 7, 2009 at 10:44 AM.