ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Guys,It's time..
Guys,i am sorry to say but we cannot hold this clan nomore with only two left active members.Well,i can say it had it's time but now DIAF has to come to an end somehow.Many of us has vowed to stay with this clan till it dies,and i cannot keep those people waiting anymore for the death of this beloved clan of ours.I feel proud we have made it this far,and please,stop the fights in the threads.I got enough of people saying that we are a spam board.This clan is dead now,I'm sorry I couldn't hold it.Though i am still angry about wasting our money for nothing,and still other clans won't respect us.But it's over now.As for me,I'll be leaving the game for a while,so don't think about contacting me.I hope we can still be friends.Good Luck with your next clan everyone.Bye guys..
/invade
Hmm kind of sad seeing my 1st clan die.
But lets just remember the old times in DIAF in which it once was.
And when you think you will be back MYI?
It was fun while it lasted. Also sad seeing my 1st clan die. Meh, I'm sort of copying the exact post of McBurger.

You made the right choice MYI. Well, sort of.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
McBurger:I do feel proud of ourselves though DIAF died one rough death.And thanks for caring about this thread.I do appreciate knowing that we aren't hated by all clans.
Ardgevald:I think I did.I couldn't take any more fights in this clan.It makes my stay here miserable.I had to end it.And McBurger,I might someday come back and end up joining your or Ard's clan..
hey Xenmas did suggest that we can rebuild this clan but since this clan is officially. Theres nothing i can do about it.
MYI you never answered Mcburger's question "when you think you will be back MYI?"
Also, i still hate Ardgvelad :/
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
I did answer it terry.I said that I might "someday" come back.I am not sure when.
*tear roles down face*
bye diaf you were a great clan
you were my first clan and you were the best
good times
ex Ldr[HoLy]iceman21...
...we have come.....
i reckon its most people that this is their first clan and jolly roger is only 7th dan up so since im clan-less i will have nothing to do on toribash so i quit im bored of it and yea c ya guys. im proud of everyone in clan DIAF but since that argument with ardgevald i hate him now.