ES Recruitment Drive

he can hardly carry his own sword, and emo as fuck

you're telling me that could even touch link
shmevin eats smegma
just watched the Batman vs Spiderman one, god damn was it so good to see spidey rip that ass

thanks for sharing the videos, really cool
He hold it like that because he is a pro.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
When you analyze the characters the way they did, Link beats Cloud, but in a real situation considering everything they've got, Cloud would kill him.

More experience in the advent children version, more materia, better weapon(Ultima sword and/or Buster sword ver. 2), and help from friends, Cloud Kicks Link's ass.
you're biased though, these guys actually did a whole analysis on the two

go away
shmevin eats smegma
Can't we all just agree that link is a badass and cloud is a whiny little emo femboy slut? Because that would be great.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Can't we all just agree that link is a badass and cloud is a whiny little emo femboy slut? Because that would be great.

No, because both of them are revolutionary characters in the world of gaming, and it might have helped if you did a bit of research or at least actually thoroughly played through Final Fantasy 7 before commenting.

Anyway, I haven't heard of this before, and it seems like something I'll keep my eye on for future episodes, thanks Huck!
master sword

close thread

also cloud needs a sword bigger than himself to compensate for his lameness
Last edited by pusga; Dec 15, 2012 at 11:17 PM.
Hey guys, the Goku vs Superman Death Battle is gonna be posted later today. Get on screwattack.com to check it out.
beep