Toribash
misophonia (mis-oh-foh-niă) n. dislike of or aversion to sound.

Well that explains a lot.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
besides the weirdest part about it for me is going out to grab some food

Me : well it is a good occasion, might as well break from my diet for a bit "uh yeah i'll take one burger and some fries... guess a diet coke"
Them : "okay I'll have 12 burgers and 17 buckets of fried chicken all greased in Lard cooked in butter and wrapped in bacon with an extra large glass of... hmm, well, I am watching my weight... diet coke"

Then they eat the whole thing, and I'm just sitting there going "how's that new years resolution of losing weight going for you"
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Universally shared and easy activity that you can pay for.

The end.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
The only time i am uncomfortable with eating with others is if they are eating with their mouth open. But everyone hates that. It is disgusting.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
I love dinner dates, it's the only time my teddy bears do anything nice for me. But seriously, as others have said, dinner gives you a chance to get to know the other person, plus you can tell a lot about someone by the way the eat.
Yeah I agree with deathr0ad, dinner dates also keep you occupied with something as to remove awkwardness. And you'll see how they talk and act etc, their manners will come into play.
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
This thread was about why eating is gross.

Now we know why he thought eating was gross.

This thread isn't about discussing going out on dates.

If box closes it I'll just open up another thread that explains why dinner dates are a terrible idea.
the god
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
This thread was about why eating is gross.

Now we know why he thought eating was gross.

This thread isn't about discussing going out on dates.

Actually, I hate to be that guy and this is slightly subjective to ones interpretation, but after re-reading the OP, the thread is seems to me like it's about why people go out to eat on dates altogether with the OP citing his opinion of it's gross as a reason he doesn't. A discussion of why individuals themselves choose to go on dinner dates can still be had, and in my opinion, is still on topic entirely.
Originally Posted by StarshipPain View Post
I find people eating gross, The disgusting noises people make while chewing and swallowing just ruins it for me

tell us more about your autism
QUACK
If I go on a date that doesn't result in some eating then it's disappoint all around

Also if you find people eating disgusting then tell them to chew with their mouths closed. Christ, are all people without manners these days? :/

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you