Ranking
CoD would be good in my opinion
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
CoD would be good in my opinion

I don't see how you'd illustrate a generic story and make it a somewhat interesting action flick.
Personally, I don't think any game should be turned into a film. You are stripping what made the video game good, the interactive play. There aren't many games that could do without that interactive play (honestly, the only exception I could think of is The Last of Us, because that game had a phenomenal story).
call of duty and asssassin creed bitches
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
All good games should feel like an interactive movie. I don't want any games to be turned into a movie, because that would remove the only thing that makes it a game. I play games for the feeling that im somehow affecting the world. If I had to pick, however, Heavy Rain. Heavy Rain is basically a movie already so I feel guilty for wasting sixty dollars instead of wasting 8 at a movie theatre.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Aug 2, 2015 at 10:57 AM.
I think I might be retired.
Dark Souls would be awesome. It is still my favourite game, not only because of the excellent storyline, but also because the world is visually very, very beautiful.
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
TF2 would be cool. Theres Source Film Maker, and it has every generic character in a comedy, so why the hell not? Just look at Expiration Date
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Hmm... Deus Ex and Hotline Miami?
Both I like the story line, and Hotline Miami would be a full of gore action movie.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by us4g1 View Post
Dark Souls would be awesome. It is still my favourite game, not only because of the excellent storyline, but also because the world is visually very, very beautiful.

I wanted to say that, but everyone in the world is dead. I feel like it would be a pretty boring experience to actually live there.
I think I might be retired.
Final Fantasy 7 should bec- oh wait...
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox