Toribash
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Purple blooming moss

Yes, I couldnt remember which one it was. Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thx for your help but im really stuck on the blighttown i cant pretty much those blooming purple moss clumps and so i only have 1
Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro
why does Snake constantly post bad advice in dark souls threads? this guy is playing pve not pvp. you know, the mode where fastroll katanas arent the only viable option.

i'd reccommend using the longsword for your first pve run. it's fairly balanced in speed, power, stat scaling. it's basically the Ryu of das weapons. you can upgrade it however you like but most people just do the normal upgrade path because the scaling remains the best that way

also, stop fucking spoiling the game's areas and drops and shit, the first blind run is the best way to experience the game and you can only do it once. ffs
shmevin eats smegma
rapier is valid for pvp if you spent a moment training new timings for parry
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
why does Snake constantly post bad advice in dark souls threads? this guy is playing pve not pvp. you know, the mode where fastroll katanas arent the only viable option.

i'd reccommend using the longsword for your first pve run. it's fairly balanced in speed, power, stat scaling. it's basically the Ryu of das weapons. you can upgrade it however you like but most people just do the normal upgrade path because the scaling remains the best that way

also, stop fucking spoiling the game's areas and drops and shit, the first blind run is the best way to experience the game and you can only do it once. ffs

I picked Claymore,Halberd it fits me halberd does long range so claymore does close range so those are my 2 weapons that i choose to upgrade

Also i dont really care about the first blind run cause i really wanted to finish this first character of my dark souls then if i finished it ill start my first blind run
Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro