Toribash
Original Post
~ Bazooka mod V.2 ~
many of you may have seen my bazooka mod, (wasn't one of my more popular mods...) which had a large, heavy, black, cube on your shoulder, and another large, black, heavy, cube as the missle... this made things very difficult, due to it being bulky and hard to work with, because the missle would be pulled down by gravity and your bazzoka would pull you down, makeing it hard to dodge uke's missle...

well i've fixed that..
not to mention gave it a whole new look!

no longer do you have a large, heavy cube on your shoulder, but a light, more bazooka-lookin' tube-like.......thing... (ya my descriptions are breath takingly accurate)

and a smaller lighter missle....but don't worry, click on it to see the big blocky missle you all know and love, fly toward uke, but its still just as light as the small one!

-replay included
(due to tori dodging ukes missle, the smart-cam will auto-maticly zoom out, to stop that either keep the camera active, so it doesnt zoom out, or turn off smart-cam [additionly you can watch through camera 5 and 6 to stop the zoom])

Attached Files
BazookaMod2.tbm (421 Bytes, 179 views)
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jul 14, 2007 at 05:27 AM.
Re: ~ Bazooka mod V.2 ~
LOVE IT! hehe, i cought the missle...

and i decap...

and an uber dodge.... it isnt likening me....
Hi
Re: ~ Bazooka mod V.2 ~
dm doesnt matter 'cause missle is instagib and the missle is so light it would probly go for a whiel so... i donno
i usualy do 1000 engage dis 100 dm
try mess'n around with engage height