ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Converting items to tc
I was thinking about it, would it save people that are trying to get quick tc and have items that no one will buy time to have a system that allows you to convert items to tc based on the tier of the item?

Beginner tier items (Orc, gladiator etc.) could go for 50 tc
tier 1 items (Aqua, gaia, marine etc.) would go for 300-600
etc

Of course we'd have the problem of people trying to abuse this, (Buying lowtier items in bulk for small prices and converting to get more)

Few things to prevent that

1. Have a way to check users purchases and if the item is at a innormal price range maybe 50 tc for a tier 1 item then you'd get what you spent in the market (Easily breakable)

2. Have a maximum amount of times a user can convert items a day maybe 5 or 10 max conversions a day

I cant really think of anything else, feedback would be cool, I think this would be a cool way for new players to get quick tc and help them through the game.
they call me ????????????
That means creating conditions to have an inflation. People wouldn't sell in the market board anymore.
It also means users buying items that are overpriced in the market and then trading them.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
That means creating conditions to have an inflation. People wouldn't sell in the market board anymore.
It also means users buying items that are overpriced in the market and then trading them.

Already said the trading part, and yes, people would still sell on the market board since they want to sell for a certain price, and that's what that would present, tc is already inflated and it's the staffs fault if they cant find a way to deflate

I feel like you didnt even read the actual post and just looked at the title
they call me ????????????
That suggestion has been brought several times, and has been rejected every single time. If the market is already inflated why inflate it even more ?

And you really didn't present a good reason for this feature to get added. How that feature would affect the community positively ? Just earning quick TCs ?

You can do that by selling the same items on the market board or participating in a tourney.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
"it's the staffs fault if they cant find a way to deflate"

We're also not likely to implement more ways to inflate the economy either. If you're wanting to make money off of your item, sell it in the forum market—it's what it was made for.

Better yet, if you're looking for an automated way to sell your items relatively quickly and at a lower amount, feel free to utilize the automated market listings. It might take a tiny bit for someone to buy your item, but if you list it low enough, I'm sure you'll get the quick TC you're wanting.

Doing this keeps TC from being generated, and (possibly) gets you the amount of TC you want if you put the work in.
No. 2 years ago, I sold 2000 chron grips. I still have around 1.5k glad/chron grips. Unsupported. I'm not an exception.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits