Ranking
idk anymore, at this Point you're too good

Stuff is sleek as allways, gj
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
wow this replay has it all.
I just saw MrJingles new replay and thought it is the dankest replay of the day, but now im unsure.
Really enjoyed the haxed part =D
evil Führer of Evil
Looking at your first page of replays and comparing it to how you are now damn your so damn good.
the right leg movement wasnt too pretty. contracted it too quickly

the punch couldve been better

left leg at 430 was twitchy, didnt like it

woa that glitch at 252. makes me think you tried hacking in that torso launch when you already had the pose, causing it to do that. dunno i'd have to look at the file in notepad to know for sure. it surely isnt normal though.

all in all its still p good

nice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
this replay is like caviar.
its really high class but i dont like it anyway.

probably bc the opener is so long and the destruction part is so short.
but dont let my opinion drag you down, this replay is really well done as usual.

BTW try watching this with 4x speed. Thats really cool
evil Führer of Evil
Hi Z, long time no see.

You see the problem is: The opener was really really good. At 420 - 400 i can see a bit of inconsistence of speed, but was only a little thing, and as i can see, it was the only one flaw that this replay have. Dms were really good. Now i can just say "ah, no booms and blah blah blah, no booms 0/10 blah blah", but no. So, my favourite part was the last hit.. man... that back kick. Good good.

The smallest corn cob: There is something wrong going with the mod. I have it but for some reason it is not working well, and i am lazy to fix it.

you got a high replay making level man. great.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
oh right the mod
when you open the replay file it says .html after the .tbm delete that for it to work. whenever i use mods they say .html but they dont for anyone else so...
yea
HAHA SOUPRISE IM NOT YET DEAD ON THE OUTSIDE

also hit up my boy xenØs he needs some love
Attached Files
zzzzzzzzzzzzz.rpl (812.7 KB, 85 views)
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Jan 30, 2017 at 03:38 PM.