ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
My Singleplayer Replays
Hi there!

Never make a singleplayer replay before so I try to make some, even though the results is not that good I think.
Please tell me what I need to fix and also really expecting any tips and tricks.

Thanks before.
Attached Files
One, Two and Three.rpl (131.3 KB, 16 views)
Broken Heart, Eternal Love.rpl (161.6 KB, 13 views)
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Hi, 'One, Two and Three' was nice, although the opener was generic.
On the first kick; you got the DM with your shin, which doesn't look nice. You should always try to get DMs with your feet and hands, It looks much cleaner and thought out.
On the second kick; It was much cleaner than the first, but i would have preferred if you hadn't scraped the other body parts before you got the DM.
And the skeet was cute. ;)

On 'Broken Heart, Eternal Love' you used a snap kick opener, not very original or satisfying, and it didn't even get a DM. On the second DM you kneed ukes pec, which I thought looked nice. On the third DM, you got some sort of grab rip, it looked a little iffy.
Then you grabbed ukes head and punched his chest, that was good. I thought you used way to many grabs in a row though. Then it looked like you tried to get a DM on ukes head about three times, but you ended up smashing it on your knee, which I thought was excellent.
Replays well done. ;)
Also I think that making replays with engage distance MORE than 100 are easier, just a tip though.

Thank you very much for the CnC.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Sure thing! I love doing CnC and making replays my self. I bet you will get way better than you are now. ;)
Oh wow, this thread is full of dust!

Anyway, it's been a loooong time since the last time I practiced running in xspar.tbm in singleplayer. So here I'am trying to learning singleplayer mode again.

Still practicing how to running, and I tried to keep my balance, that's why I look like a drunk guy.

Anyway, I tried to make my own opener when running. I just kinda dislike that youtube launcher or something since it looks unnatural in my opinion, but yeah mine pretty slower I think. Also I'm trying to do an improvisation on every move instead remembering the running rhythm, but I will try to running properly later.
Attached Files
jalann.rpl (160.1 KB, 7 views)
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
well you twitched a lot and try to not use your glutes it looks pretty bad and dont relax your chest try to keep it held in the same position the whole run i feel like a lot of this is because u need to edit your launcher
"I love being called daddy"~Karbn 2k17