Ranking
Original Post
Team Sambo - take it to the next level
Well guys, we're looking for ideas to further team sambo's greatness, in tourney ideas, meetings, whatever. Please feel free to post ideas naaaooo
RAWR xTeam Sambo
Definatley more Training sessions, and maybe we should finish our tourney before starting any others...
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
true, what we could do is maybe section TS out into something like; Aikidos best, sambos best, so on and so forth..... maybe with other mods aswell...

just a thought....

post moar when im higher...
OG of TB
A man of few words
IMO first and foremost all of us (myself definitely included) need to be considerably more active ESPECIALLY for bad the fk ass sparring seshs like we had a week or two ago.

I will return to high levels of activity after my training out here in cali (two weeks or a bit more) sorry i've been so inactive.

additionally:
If everyone could try to push the remaining tourney participants to fight eachother it would help a LOT.

i agree that that one needs to get finished (and a solid break after that) before we host any more tourneys.

you all rock, I'll see you in a few weeks
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
Yeah. "Sponsored" not "Hosted By" xD
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
hmm gewd idea, fat ass tourney, with fat prizes....

but maybe add a catch to it like you would have to beat one or few of us at the end to get a bonus, just to spice things up a little.

/me smokes
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by WeRd View Post
more training sessions

^^^^