Toribash
Originally Posted by nmasters31 View Post
I've been playing mostly dota and tb lately- although my brother has a VR set up so I try to get over there when i can to use that

What games does he have for VR?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Toribash and assassins creed origins the most

Starting to miss Tekken games, thinking if I should get one for ps4

Any ps4 players?
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
What games does he have for VR?

Lots of stuff: he recently got fallout 4 which is downright amazing in VR, he also has like a whole racing set up with pedals and a steering wheel so I play the racing one a good bit as well. Other than that there's a zombie game that's really fun then it's mostly minigames. Unfortunately there aren't a whole lot of full games out yet
[a]dventure
I'd love to try out some real vr, I currently only got one of those vr headsets for phones (and no controllers)
[TLL]
I tried some horror game on VR ps4, its so fun, got a few scares too haha
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I and a friend played a bunch of VR games on his ps4(I'm an Xbox user, DM me on Discord if you want my GT.), some horror and some other weird shit.
Got a few scares out of the horror, not a lot though which was disappointing.
Originally Posted by nmasters31 View Post
Lots of stuff: he recently got fallout 4 which is downright amazing in VR, he also has like a whole racing set up with pedals and a steering wheel so I play the racing one a good bit as well. Other than that there's a zombie game that's really fun then it's mostly minigames. Unfortunately there aren't a whole lot of full games out yet

Oh fuck yeah! I must try Fallout 4 in VR.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Eyyy grats kriegery for making MS trial

oh shit i didnt notice, grats kriego! ~tabs
Last edited by tabby; Jan 9, 2018 at 10:18 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
Eyyy grats kriegery for making MS trial

oh shit i didnt notice, grats kriego! ~tabs

Thanks both

Looks like making Tabbo boardmod was the worst decision ever, already abusing his powers :P

but its fun

also shut up you did the same and corrected shit's grammar you demon
Last edited by tabby; Jan 9, 2018 at 10:59 PM.
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Oh fuck yeah! I must try Fallout 4 in VR.

You absolutely must
[a]dventure