Ranking
Original Post
This sucks..
This is something that I really don't want to do but I feel as if I need to do it. I'm leaving [duck], it has been sooo much fun watching this clan grow. I honestly cannot express how happy I am to have seen duck grow from this unofficial, drama filled clan, to a feared and respected clan that it has become. [duck] was amazing to me, and I actually learned a ton from you guys. But with the inactivity slowly plummeting I feel as if our desire and spark that made us so damn sexy in the past is fading. I do want to seek higher grounds and possibly other clans, but that does not mean I am not thankful for all thd memories and experience's I had here at duck.

I fucking love you guys and hope your activity climbs in the future and I will always appreciate the experiences you guys gave me.

Thanks so much.

`ATD
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
o7777

Duck fucking loves you too. Best of luck to you in the future.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
...happy I am to have seen duck grow from this unofficial, drama filled clan, to a feared and respected clan that it has become....

Fear us m8s !

Also :C
love you too m8

remember to come in once in a while to make sure we are all still alive
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hey guys I heard hipo is buying a $10 steam wallet for 150k tc.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by Juhizz View Post

Go fuck yourself
Originally Posted by Juhizz View Post

U sure about that?
0x6869706F7469626F72
Hipo told me he's actually buying a 10$ steam wallet for 250k now.

This is a price you can't beat so shoot him a pm ASAP.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
Hipo told me he's actually buying a 10$ steam wallet for 250k now.

This is a price you can't beat so shoot him a pm ASAP.

Afoagjsoglgsgolnxgviaptjgeoljnxflgxlrtgmsl