Ranking
Original Post
My public apology.
Hello, I am SkypePro.

I began playing this game when I was roughly 10 years old, in August of 2014. As time had passed, I continued playing this game, creating relationships with players, and learning the ins and outs of Toribash. When I first began, I was a very toxic player. I constantly argued with players, complained about others' play-styles, and would cry on the Forums about any GM who would dare set me, the God among everyone in Toribash, straight. I, eventually, began to mature into a much more structured person, and lessening the toxicity levels.

During my early times of Toribash, I would constantly argue with staff, I would fill servers' chat with obscene toxicity anytime I would lose, I would constantly swear, etc. I would like to apologize for all of that, as I was young, ignorant, and quite immature. Those being my only excuses.

As I got older, I began to mature. In about mid 2016, when I was 12 years old, I began to even out a bit. I was able to drop the toxicity, when compared to my former self in 2014, a considerable amount. I began to get better at the game as well. Though I was still toxic, I was a lot more mellowed out. Though from time to time, I would create useless posts filling up the Toribash forums with nothing useful to anyone, and argued that they were perfectly legitimate and shouldn't be taken down. Again, I would like to apologize to all of those GM's at the time who had to deal with it, as well as the players who had to as well. I was full of myself and thought everything I thought needed to be heard, which isn't the case.

Now, I'm 13 years old. I have grown to be a lot more mature, and mellowed out a marginal amount when it comes to toxicity. I try to friend any and everyone I encounter, and attempt to bring good vibes with me where I go. I've gotten older, I've gained responsibilities, and life has given me lessons. Those combined have shaped me into someone a Hell of a lot better than when I was 3 years ago.

But still, I use slurs that can be deemed derogatory or degrading. Every now and then, somebody will tilt me the wrong way and I'll flame like it's my day to day, 9-5 job, and most recently today, I publicly used a sexually degrading slur that refers to those of the homosexual community. It slipped during a Tourney hosted by Jedi and Fred(?) earlier today, and although I was talking about my own siblings, it still was wrong. My apologies to anybody who may have been offended by this.

I'm sorry if this might seem unnecessary, and might be in the wrong board, I'm not sure, but I'd like to come clean to anybody who might read this post. I've been toxic in my past, and I would like to apologize for such.

also hella salty i got a 128x left foot trail texture from that tourney earlier today rip
You don't need to make an apology. You were toxic. you've outgrown it, now you are here. Writing up an apology is not the thing that is going to prove to people you aren't toxic now. Keep abiding to the rules, keep on doing what you see as right, take criticism with some thought and if you think they have a point try avoiding doing the thing you were criticized for in the future, that's all.

I am going to close this thread tho, since this doesn't really fit into any board other than wibbles and I'm pretty sure you don't want this thread in wibbles.
Last edited by duck; Mar 31, 2017 at 06:48 AM.
h