Toribash
Recruitment request
Hi, my IGN is Bobbiejr03, and im 13. My belt is blue though i am a good blue belt and have fought some over your people before although i do not remember them specifically. I dont know how to put replays here sorry. My reason's to want to join this clan are ive read some on your discousion thread and you guys seem nice, and i want to be part of a good clan. My skills are im learning parkour and tricking though im not good right now. I cant make textures to save my life. My favorite mod is parkour mods i dont have a specific one. Im very active in-game and will be on the forums. I can help the clan with replays once i get good enough also I can just be a new person to talk to. Thank you PS. I have dislexia.
Last edited by Bobbiejr03; Feb 14, 2017 at 08:10 PM. Reason: I had to edit this because i put my favorite mood instead of mod because i read it wrong.
my name is GINGYSVIR but in real life robert i am 15 years old i am just brown belt but i can beat 10th dan .. i think that my skill is no bad but i am not top player.. i was in osiris but this clan is dead i want new clan and i choose u wamp i was 2th dan but i forgot password i have many replayes but on myprevious account my favorite mods in aikido aiikidobigdojo greikido but i havent problem with boxshumushu mushu wushu and i am not rusher and i hate judo because judo is pure luck ..
.. if u accept my request i will be real vamp .. i am active and i will fight in everyone clan war ..
GINGYSVIR: Now, I don't know how strict this clan is with applications, but when you said that you can beat a 10th dan, that doesn't impress me. No offense, it's nothing personal. But I've seen much better applications in my time. Besides that, your grammar was just awful. And as I said, I don't know the strictness of this clan, but I have much previous experience with this kind of stuff. Sorry, but it's a no from me.

The main reason being...it seems like you put this application together in 5-10 minutes. I enjoy reading applications, but only when actual effort is put into it.

Feel free to make edits to this application, and I'll review it again.
Last edited by Primal; Feb 23, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by GINGYSVIR View Post
my name is GINGYSVIR but in real life robert i am 15 years old i am just brown belt but i can beat 10th dan .. i think that my skill is no bad but i am not top player.. i was in osiris but this clan is dead i want new clan and i choose u wamp i was 2th dan but i forgot password i have many replayes but on myprevious account my favorite mods in aikido aiikidobigdojo greikido but i havent problem with boxshumushu mushu wushu and i am not rusher and i hate judo because judo is pure luck ..
.. if u accept my request i will be real vamp .. i am active and i will fight in everyone clan war ..

Denied, lack of effort, try again in 3 days.
Originally Posted by GINGYSVIR View Post

Didn't you guys say he was denied, he never made another app, why was he accepted?
-----
Oh nm I see, looked at wrong person lol
Last edited by 3nKB; Mar 5, 2017 at 01:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
IGN: edgeydude (i spelled it wrong on purpose)
WHY: i want to join the clan because i want to make a name for myself.
Belt: blue but i got to blue belt in a totsl of 24 hours of gameplay. Have also been recomended by future to join a clan.
Favorite mod: Greykido and wushu
Skills: i do art but not very good art.
How i can help: it would be cool if i made armband textures for everybody, i also think my skill would bring the clan further up the ranks.
Attached Files
replay.rpl (54.9 KB, 2 views)
suplexxxx.rpl (318 Bytes, 2 views)
Originally Posted by edgeydude View Post
IGN: edgeydude (i spelled it wrong on purpose)
WHY: i want to join the clan because i want to make a name for myself.
Belt: blue but i got to blue belt in a totsl of 24 hours of gameplay. Have also been recomended by future to join a clan.
Favorite mod: Greykido and wushu
Skills: i do art but not very good art.
How i can help: it would be cool if i made armband textures for everybody, i also think my skill would bring the clan further up the ranks.

You know about this clan dead or not?
Alive
Hi I am craigxhing,
I am a toribash player who mainly focuses on aikidobigdojo. I wanna be part of this clan because i want to meet new people in the toribash community. I do not swear and I will be nice to everyone!
Please accept me!!!!!!