i want to join because i would love to be trained and taught moves

I'm not "really" experienced but i'm a good learner

Both Of Ye Denied.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
application
ign:genereig18
fav mods: judo,abd,boxshuu mushuu,aikido
belt:black

BIO: hello guys im a filipino and i joined a clan before that called (light) and im always active and im a black belt and i really love to do some decap move but if im bored even in multiplayer inventing moves that i dont really know and but you guys can trust me and my favorite mod of all time is judo and i can show you some of my replays

REPLAYS:
Attached Files
#im good.rpl (24.7 KB, 3 views)
#relly.rpl (30.1 KB, 2 views)
#sparring.rpl (27.3 KB, 3 views)
Well Sorry For the long wait. We were discussing lots and lots. But you might have lost interest in this clan anyways. Even tho you might have lost interest YOUR IN

hey U.... Ya U..... Open this spoiler

Hi, I'm Carl Sun I'm 11 years old. I'm not that active on the forums. My Skype is Carlman1233 or Golden Gapple. I also love other games like Minecraft and Overwatch.
I'm Active 7.8/10.

I have been in one clan and its Rouge. I told my clan leader to delete it because they were all selfish. Clan members trying to scam other members, I was one of them who got scam ;( (rip 120k tc) My belt is Black. I could do art for the clan(If needed).

I want to join because you guys seem nice not SCAMMING OTHERS like some other clans. I hope i make it. PS I LIKE MEMES!!! DOG MEMES!!!! pls luv meh
Last edited by carlman123; Mar 18, 2017 at 12:24 AM. Reason: memes
heller I'm 14 years bout to be 15 in oct I was born on 10502,im on the swimming team for my school wait lol forgot to mention my name is Daquawn know back to the introduction my snapchat is bagelcreamyun,my isnta is Daquawn_Mooreifeld so is my facebook

why I want to join this clan is just chill theirs no real story behind them and that's what I think of myself I'm just a very laid back person

my fourm activity is evreday in the evining I play early morning unless their is a war and if u cant tell by my items I'm an alt black belt the reason I made a new account is because I haven't been playing for a year know since I was grounded so I started a new
Application: Hi Ethan and my age is private but I am pretty decent at Aikido but I might not be active alot because my wifi is bad but I don't travel alot so I will be actice sometimes but I will also donate to the bank when I can (If there even is one because I didnt really want to check because I was lazy.)
My Toribash experience: I have been playing Toribash for probably for 5 months ( I don't really remember but plz accept anyways) I am a brown belt and I play Aikido alot (Basically all the time though) I do play boxshu sometimes but rarely...

Why I want to join: I have never been in a clan at all and I was searching for clans then I saw this one and I was amazed at how amazing this clan was and I really want to join and I will bring benefits to the clan. Period. Lol.
-----
Application: My name is Ethan my age is private though im not very active but once I join this clan I probably will be more active. My wifi is decent so sometimes I will just randomly leave games because my wifi went down.
My Toribash experience: I have been playing toribash for probably five months (I honestly don't remember when I started playing) I play Aikido alot most of the time but sometimes I play different mods. (Not often though)

Why I want to join: I have never been in a clan before so I will be really excited if I was picked to be in the clan and I really want to be in a clan and I will bring benefits to the clan. (Well atleast I think so lol.)
-----
Last edited by FEXTAKe; Jun 9, 2017 at 11:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by carlman123 View Post
Hi, I'm Carl Sun I'm 11 years old. I'm not that active on the forums. My Skype is Carlman1233 or Golden Gapple. I also love other games like Minecraft and Overwatch.
I'm Active 7.8/10.

I have been in one clan and its Rouge. I told my clan leader to delete it because they were all selfish. Clan members trying to scam other members, I was one of them who got scam ;( (rip 120k tc) My belt is Black. I could do art for the clan(If needed).

I want to join because you guys seem nice not SCAMMING OTHERS like some other clans. I hope i make it. PS I LIKE MEMES!!! DOG MEMES!!!! pls luv meh

I love memes to nice work Like the effort and determination so for that reason ima say Yes
-----
Originally Posted by BagelDoe View Post
heller I'm 14 years bout to be 15 in oct I was born on 10502,im on the swimming team for my school wait lol forgot to mention my name is Daquawn know back to the introduction my snapchat is bagelcreamyun,my isnta is Daquawn_Mooreifeld so is my facebook

why I want to join this clan is just chill theirs no real story behind them and that's what I think of myself I'm just a very laid back person

my fourm activity is evreday in the evining I play early morning unless their is a war and if u cant tell by my items I'm an alt black belt the reason I made a new account is because I haven't been playing for a year know since I was grounded so I started a new

Well.. hmmm.. I dont see why not? Your in
-----
Originally Posted by FEXTAKe View Post
Application: Hi Ethan and my age is private but I am pretty decent at Aikido but I might not be active alot because my wifi is bad but I don't travel alot so I will be actice sometimes but I will also donate to the bank when I can (If there even is one because I didnt really want to check because I was lazy.)
My Toribash experience: I have been playing Toribash for probably for 5 months ( I don't really remember but plz accept anyways) I am a brown belt and I play Aikido alot (Basically all the time though) I do play boxshu sometimes but rarely...

Why I want to join: I have never been in a clan at all and I was searching for clans then I saw this one and I was amazed at how amazing this clan was and I really want to join and I will bring benefits to the clan. Period. Lol.
-----
Application: My name is Ethan my age is private though im not very active but once I join this clan I probably will be more active. My wifi is decent so sometimes I will just randomly leave games because my wifi went down.
My Toribash experience: I have been playing toribash for probably five months (I honestly don't remember when I started playing) I play Aikido alot most of the time but sometimes I play different mods. (Not often though)

Why I want to join: I have never been in a clan before so I will be really excited if I was picked to be in the clan and I really want to be in a clan and I will bring benefits to the clan. (Well atleast I think so lol.)
-----

I like the support and don't worry about the activness we are not that active ourselves. Yes, we do have the bank. I'm using the bank account rn would you believe (rn stands for right now) Your in too
-----
All users have been invited. Enjoy your stay
Last edited by ItzHavoc36; Jun 9, 2017 at 08:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

hey U.... Ya U..... Open this spoiler