Ranking
Original Post
Attachments in a Thread
It would be nice to be able to see all the attached replays in a thread in a single list with a click or two.
For event threads and such it would be particularly helpful since those usually have 10+ pages and maybe only 1 or 2 replays per page.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Sounds like an already existing feature on the forums. When viewing the Replays board, try clicking on the paperclip icon to the right of a thread title. You'll get a list of all the attachments posted in the thread.

In case I misunderstood and you are indeed trying to suggest something entirely new, how would what you suggest be different from the already existing feature? Can you show us an example of how it would look like?
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
Sounds like an already existing feature on the forums. When viewing the Replays board, try clicking on the paperclip icon to the right of a thread title. You'll get a list of all the attachments posted in the thread.

In case I misunderstood and you are indeed trying to suggest something entirely new, how would what you suggest be different from the already existing feature? Can you show us an example of how it would look like?

Awesome, I didn't know this worked! That was pretty much it, thanks
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.