Ranking
Original Post
Clay pigeon archery- Results in!
This is a competition inspired by http://www.toribash.com/forum/index....80836#msg80836.

The premise is to toss/bash a body part up into the air, and then toss another body part after it. Example below.

The prize is 250 credits, since I'm a cheapskate, not to mention poor. If anybody with t3h monies wants to sponsor it, I'd be more than happy.

Edit: The prize has been raised to 1250 credits thanks to a donation by Ishi. Thanks, Ishi!

No replay editing whatsoever.
Attached Files
ArcheryX2.rpl (80.5 KB, 70 views)
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
Re: Clay pigeon archery (inquire within)
Here's my entry.
Last edited by Esse; Mar 31, 2008 at 05:08 PM.
Originally Posted by Ethereal
and then toss another body part after it.

You didn't toss it, you just broke it off

Look closely at frame 658. The arm is in the air between me and the head, which means? You know the answer ;)
So far i like Esse's the best, so much spining going on this isnt a easy comp, if alot more people enter, ill donate some to the pot ;)

[T]
#hi

Here is my entry, hopefully Ishi will boost the prize

No Edit as specified.... I put it down to luck more than anything, the preview doesn't show where the hand will hit!! So yah tough comp.

Good going Esse!

Edit: Have now included an improved replay which I've developed from my original. This time Uke gets a new set of ears using some extreme plastic surgery
Last edited by TommyTank; Apr 13, 2008 at 01:41 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
Ya heres mine.
Last edited by wetto; Aug 13, 2007 at 06:04 AM.
<spencer135> I'm God.
<Wetto> well
<Wetto> I'm thor
<Wetto> How many non shitty album covers have you been on hmm?
<spencer135> ...
OMG I did it it was really hard though it took me a while to fix but I got it and I think it is preatty cool i even shot the head while I was in the air lol but I think it is pretty cool enjoy it reminds me of some matrix stuff :P
Attached Files
Rob_Hand_Passing_2_Perfect.rpl (111.8 KB, 41 views)
I WILL EAT YOU
Well, it seems no further entries are forthcoming, so without any further adieu...

The grand prize goes to: TommyTank, for lend_me_your_ears. Shiny tossing back and forth, and lots of synchronization.
The second place winner is Timuchen, for flying_head_shooting_2.

Sending 1000 credits to Tommy, and 250 as a consolation prize to Timuchen. Grats to the winners, and thanks for participating.
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
Re: Clay pigeon archery- Results in!
Wows. Thanks Dodgy, surprised to say the least. :o

Special thanks also to Ishi for sponsoring the comp.

Timuchen... Your replay rules... *TommyTank goes to try Keepie Uppies with head*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!