Toribash
Original Post
Public Duel Servers
I was wondering if like there can be public duel servers. So maybe when there arent any around people can just join those to duel.

Maybe one server is 50tc duel, then a 100tc duel, then maybe 1k, then 5k
Duel rooms
I thought it could be a good idea if there were official duel rooms rather than temporary unofficial ones, it would prevent any abuse of the admin status (e.g. Fknocks) and duels could take place in rooms similar to the tourney rooms.
yeah. thats a good idea.

like staff make a thread for choose what mod put on those server and people vote.

they could have 1k/5k/10k i think its a good variance.
no u

Yeah... totally agree with you.

ABD, lenshu, boxshu_mushu_v3 would be nice... :o

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I dont think enough people will agree on a mod or tc amount to pick. Most people rather have a personal server to duel with so you can change amount/mod at will.

Not supported, wont get used.
Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
I dont think enough people will agree on a mod or tc amount to pick. Most people rather have a personal server to duel with so you can change amount/mod at will.

Not supported, wont get used.

most officail severs dont get used might as well make them for duels.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
I think low duelers around 1-5k really don't variant their duel amount as much as high-duelers like you shockey. It would be cool if they have some sort of bot sit in the room and change the mod or something, but I doubt that would ever happen and could be abused.

I suggest:

500tc- Aikido,
2k- Boxshu_Mushu_v3, ABD
5k- Boxshu_Mushu_v3, ABD

It can't be like 20 lobbies of dueling. This is actually hard to solve, but I think this could use a poll for amount and a poll for mod for these servers to run and then maybe every few months or when new mods get popular then a new poll is done.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
I agree with kido, I think that being able to vote on the mod that will next be on the server could be a good idea, that would mean that not as much money would have to be spent on hosting servers as less would be needed, this could also help the duel rooms to be populated.
People who duel are constantly changing the mod and duel mode. Public lobbys would prob only work for low tier duels like max 5k. Might attract noobs which I like

I support this for low tier duels.
That was the idea, I also thought it could introduce newer players to duels, as I know that many players that are under black belt are not even aware that duels exist and therefore they are not experiencing the full game.