ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Make it so white parts of your joints dont turn orange when you hold.
Please help me with this, i have my chest, lumbar and abs joints and 1 part is black and the other is white, when i go to hold all in matches i see orange. please fix this. also i dont have enough QI to buy a pure force or relax.
The reason you are seeing orange is because that is the default force. If you want that to change, buy a new force. Also, pure items require 10k qi meaning you won't be able to buy them for quite some time. Perhaps provide a screenshot although I am going to say it is due to the force.
Last edited by dannyrug; Nov 8, 2014 at 04:24 PM.
A hasbeen like the rest
what danny said, and joint textures don't cover the true color of joint but blend with it instead.
I understand this and i agree with danny, I just dont like the fact that the white parts turn orange.
Try using aurora if you want to have the near same effect as pure, that'll probably have the smallest effect on the texture.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
What I look like relaxed http://imgur.com/QbspZff
What i look like holding http://imgur.com/FuDY6cu
Can you make it so when you hold it shows white?
Its really annoying..
-----
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
Try using aurora if you want to have the near same effect as pure, that'll probably have the smallest effect on the texture.

Would'nt ivory work too?
-----
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post

Would'nt ivory work too?
Last edited by Alterations; Nov 8, 2014 at 05:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Probably, yes, alternatively you could try and make the colours blend to form the one you want, e.g vamp force - red, combined with aqua or something joint text- blue, would make it purplish.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here