ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
3D models importation into mods
Hello,

Instead of just having some shapes, what about something to allow mod makers to import 3D objects ? That could open the door to make everything into Toribash in mod making.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Well, not sure it's possible since tb can only handle certain shapes.

So I wouldn't know how this would work.

Would be neat to see though.
|Evil|
I don't exist
so
i know most people dont like the tc system and some do but what if there was a free thing so you could choose to buy a item or just have it for free or like a tryout button i would say not for the flames though since you could just make a huge flame and lag everyone and the game would be crazy laggy for everyone else
Originally Posted by Koteu29 View Post
Absolutely impossible with current graphics engine.

Unsupported

100% incorrect

Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Well, not sure it's possible since tb can only handle certain shapes.

So I wouldn't know how this would work.

Would be neat to see though.

The physics engine may have (very) limited shape support for primitives, but it does have support for 3D meshes.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Not possible? The hell? We have these things called 3D items and they're like, the exact same, so in other words, what Skul said.

Supported
If you add 3D objects to toribash the game start to break down and the framerate lowers If you could import 3d objects someone could make a mod that could crash entire servers. good idea but would not work with the scripting of toribash.
How would these 3d objects interact with other objects, would they be solid or just a sort of cover for a shape
It is indeed possible, I believe work is going into trying to get this functional somewhere down the line.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by dabarrett View Post
How would these 3d objects interact with other objects, would they be solid or just a sort of cover for a shape

If you're asking about what the physics engine is capable of handling, then they'd be solid.

Unlikely you'd see dynamic 3D parts though, that would have a big FPS hit. For static solid 3D meshes though it wouldn't be that bad.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you