Ranking
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
What the community has to gain? The community doesn't lose anything just because a clan doesn't decide to war you. We didn't decide to not war you because you were a new clan. We war new clans all the time. It's the fact that it was a clan filled with alts and that typically turns people off for a variety of reasons. Mainly being that they are typically toxic(which your buddy confirmed upon entering the server, which is why you were promptly banned after)

Yes, most people have alternate accounts. But not everyone owns a clan that is over 50% alts. Slight difference. You don't need a new account to relearn the game. If anything, an overflow of alts hurts the game more than a clan saying "no" to warring a clan.

Apparently you've been nothing but polite to us. But joining a server and having the first thing your clanmate says to us is f*g bois, it makes that statement look pretty contradictory.

Also, like most others said, we just don't want to war you. This isn't a situation where old clans as a whole don't war new clans. We just don't want to war you specifically for reasons that apply specifically to your clan. If you don't like it, go war another clan. We aren't obligated to war everyone. We have the right to say no. If you don't like that, then maybe the war aspect of the game isn't for you.

My clan mate was expressing how much he wanted to war, that sentence was not meant to insult and you know it, however you were blunt and disrespectful. My clan gets insulted every time I'm on, just because its small and new, and its not fair to me or the new players I'm trying to encourage to play. I'm sorry if what he said was offensive to you guys, he did not mean it in an offensive manor, its just I think its important for old clans to step back and help new clans and new players.
Also I never have understood why people hate alts so much, as long as they aren't multi-clanning, the who cares? Its a bit of a generalisation that alts are toxic. I'm trying to give alts a chance to play in clans rather than being frowned upon and rejected by clans like yours, at least try to respect that...
Last edited by Vexup; Jan 22, 2019 at 11:21 PM.
Originally Posted by Vexup View Post
I'ts not about what you gain, its about what the community has to gain, It's everyone's responsibility to try and revive this game, being picky just means that new clans don't have a chance because old clans have "nothing to gain" by warring them. Also its hypocritical because almost everyone has at least one alternate account, and many of the new players are just old players with new accounts trying to relearn the game. My final point (this is the one that annoyed me) is that you called our clan 'gay' and banned us from the server, which is completely unnecessary. You then have the nerve to call me rude. I've been polite to you, I've respected every clan, every player. I spend time trying to teach players how to play and showing them new techniques, I recruit anyone who wishes to join and when I test them, I don't particularly care how good they are at tb, I just care about giving them a reason to play tb. Your behaviour makes me not want to play tb, and it makes new players not want to play tb, your the toxic ones.

Originally Posted by Vexup View Post
My clan mate was expressing how much he wanted to war, that sentence was not meant to insult and you know it, however you were blunt and disrespectful. My clan gets insulted every time I'm on, just because its small and new, and its not fair to me or the new players I'm trying to encourage to play. I'm sorry if what he said was offensive to you guys, he did not mean it in an offensive manor, its just I think its important for old clans to step back and help new clans and new players.
Also I never have understood why people hate alts so much, as long as they aren't multi-clanning, the who cares? Its a bit of a generalisation that alts are toxic. I'm trying to give alts a chance to play in clans rather than being frowned upon and rejected by clans like yours, at least try to respect that...

That word is on the same level as the n word. Literally bannable. Plus I don't know your buddy. I don't see how you expect me to understand his sense of humor when the first thing he says to me is "f*g bois". While your clan may apparently be insulted because it's small and new, that's not the reason we decided not to war you. It's because you are an alt clan and alts are frowned upon for various reasons, differing from person to person. We are not obliged to war you. You should refrain from making up baseless accusations just because a clan decides that they don't feel like warring you. We help new clans and players. But alts aren't new players. And from first glance, your buddy would be assumed to be toxic/childish. We don't want to deal with that. We have the right to say no. You have the right to go war another clan.

Alts are typically throwaway accounts, meaning that when people go on alts, they feel like they can do whatever they want. They typically have no commitment to a clan and a bunch of alts in a clan can cause the clan to fail. They are seen as toxic because, like I said before. They don't care. Your clanmate fell under that generalization in my eyes and I decided not to war him. Even so, whether I decide to war you or not should not be such a big deal. Just go war other clans instead of complaining about being denied by one clan. Making up reasons for why you think you were denied is also childish. This really shouldn't be such a big deal. Just move on.
Life.
Look at this dumb ass discussion.
All because somebody doesn't know the difference between an (Alt Clan) and a (New Clan)
And then other "wanna look smart" fools put in their false statements and make their own collective gallery of non-sense.
Last edited by Mafi; Jan 23, 2019 at 12:04 AM.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
Look at this dumb ass discussion.
All because somebody doesn't know the difference between an (Alt Clan) and a (New Clan)
And then other "wanna look smart" fools put in their false statements and make their own collective gallery of non-sense.

yea that sums this up to a tea.
Jaded.
god this thread sucks

if you posted, please take a moment to review what you contributed to, repentance isnt necessary but its encouraged

i hope you all have a great day and go on to do great things

closing