Toribash
Original Post
Mobile version of forums
Now, I know a lot of people use iPods, tablets, phones, etc. to browse the forums, and sometimes it's a pain to click small things like the pm link and stuff, so I'm saying make a forum for the mobile device, or maybe an app.

Just something that is more small screen friendly.
Last edited by Slau; May 13, 2017 at 09:56 PM. Reason: added prefix
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Do you select the remember me, that will keep you logged on

Yes, I do, it still will log off every time I leave home
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
What device do you have?

Moto G (The old one)
Wolololololo
An Idea
I have an Idea I want to share.
1. A Toribash App for iPhone/Android.
The app will have every thing the the website will but it will make it much easier and faster to do things. It will also have the market and a thing where you can send messages to people and receive messages.There will be a thing for dueling ,let's say people would put up a duel for how much they want and when to do it.If some one agrees they would accept the duel and the person who put the duel thing would get a notification when someone accepts.

Let's say you have a rooted/jailbroken device all you need to do is download an app like game killer and change the amount of tc so to keep this from happening the app will use the data from the website so it won't work.
Theres no Point.. Condings is Inactive i'd love to see it re-made.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
A Toribash iPhone app is in work in progress.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=444417

Yeah, not everybody owns an iPhone, isn't it just easier to make a general mobille website ?
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
A Toribash iPhone app is in work in progress.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=444417

Like said before Condings isnt the most active so i dont think he will be coming out with it soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!