ES Recruitment Drive
Hey, um i hate/ suck at writing so this is gonna be wonderful. my name is Masiah Hodges i'm 14 finna be 15 soon. i am homeschooled for the 9th grade but next year i should be going to a public school. school is beneath me in a way, i see it as teaching us things that we don't need to care about in the future. I'm pretty trustworthy and honest but super overprotective about myself when i need to be.

So i found TB through the tournaments that used to take place and i absolutely loved. then the tournaments dead and i completely forgot about the game. but your friendly neighborhood Matarika & Mochucha brought back 1 of the coolest things that happened to me.and immediately i downloaded the game and discord and met submerge 1 of my favorite tournament fighters. Then i met Daddy Swosh and i made them a promise that i will be a great toribash player and bring back the tournament's.

I'm still a noob. and not the greatest orange belt (maybe the worst right now) but i will uphold my promise i swear on my life (maybe a little dramatic how about my hand ill just cut my palm widda knife
Originally Posted by heat View Post
hellO i like your clAN let me in pleASE

Never post on this board again
Signature
Originally Posted by globku View Post
Hey, um i hate/ suck at writing so this is gonna be wonderful. my name is Masiah Hodges i'm 14 finna be 15 soon. i am homeschooled for the 9th grade but next year i should be going to a public school. school is beneath me in a way, i see it as teaching us things that we don't need to care about in the future. I'm pretty trustworthy and honest but super overprotective about myself when i need to be.

So i found TB through the tournaments that used to take place and i absolutely loved. then the tournaments dead and i completely forgot about the game. but your friendly neighborhood Matarika & Mochucha brought back 1 of the coolest things that happened to me.and immediately i downloaded the game and discord and met submerge 1 of my favorite tournament fighters. Then i met Daddy Swosh and i made them a promise that i will be a great toribash player and bring back the tournament's.

I'm still a noob. and not the greatest orange belt (maybe the worst right now) but i will uphold my promise i swear on my life (maybe a little dramatic how about my hand ill just cut my palm widda knife

hey! i like you, and after talking to you / watching you talk to other people, i think you'd be a great addition! just change your discord profile picture thank you. also, one question, will you be active on the forums?

but my opinion probably doesnt matter ask athin
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
the only valuable thing i've ever learned from public school is communication/relationships
you see all these fuckin weird sperg kids that are homeschooled and never have friends (of course i do not mean every child that is homeschooled is a disgusting shell of a fat 10 year old with candy invariably stuck to their face, but it does happen often!)

but ya good luck with that and also anything that requires luck
pacquiao

You are being discussed. We will post here when we get some results.

Originally Posted by heat View Post
hellO i like your clAN let me in pleASE

nein
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
i saw i is declined ((( thanks you putting me consideration
Find me ingame and duel me

Hey buddy, thanks for applying. I’m pretty rusty since I haven’t played in some time so if you ever see me in game come practice with me! I’ll be looking forward to meeting you in game.
Good guy Pranit putting in the work lol <3 <3 I’ll try my best to get on but I’m pretty busy till Tuesday
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
OKAY FUCK IT

so I didn't even look at the first page post but pranit said join and no one disobeys pranit I could have probably just asked for an invite but I felt like doing things properly since I think the last time I wrote a proper app was for [Tint] and that was YEARS ago so here goes nothing:

my real name's zubin, i'm 16, I've been playing tb since I was 8 so if anyone wants to figure out what date I joined, be my guest. I took over leading the old ct when calamity and sub took a break (I don't remember the exact details, pardon) and sadly despite my best efforts it DID die and I gave up. Was super glad to see it was back up and official awhile ago

I'm a replay maker, a super insanely inactive replay maker whos TECHNICALLY not back to the game since the game itself is dead but you can look at my sig or http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...94&postcount=2 I can offer up absolutely nothing to the clan since I'm not even active but it would be great to be amongst you guys again and at least you people are active, right? so in its own way that makes me active

definitely will be fully back for TBN if people start coming back or if it attracts new players that I can teach which would be great

I guess that's all.. Cheers!
-----
also I'm canadian
-----
and french
-----
well.. technically british-french
-----
and german but I cant speak it for shit so that's not important
-----
whatever
Last edited by zubin; Feb 4, 2018 at 05:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump