Ranking
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
What I ask is completly legit... I know he is busi, but we are on he's thread, it's normal to ask if he is here, I had some question, when I saw he didn't post here recently, I want to know if he is here before.
No need to be mad, I don't wanted to talk with you so why you talk with me? I don't care...

I wanted to know if Hampa needed help, I'm webmaster, just wanted to be useful.

Don't worry I was joking. I wasn't mad.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Hampa, do you also hack? What's the most money you've hacked out of people?

Look at all the transaction histories for buying from Hampa.
He's the top scammer in Toribash.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
PLEASE MATE.
Hello Hamps,
For Toribash 5.0, I would like to ask only TWO things.

i) More than 2 players to fight in a match. IK thats tough, but if you cant do that, please do the next thing for us plz.

ii) Shaders-like blood, ( the one which looks realistic and stays on the ground ) to work on weak, shaders-off pc.

If you can make any one of the two, I'll be the happiest man on the planet. Please ?

Thanks

Fellow Toribashian,
GigaSwag.
^Its called a Toribasher you bum, and >2 player fights are too laggy, and stop being bloodthirsty you'll give us a bad reputation or something, and go to the suggestion forum where this shit belongs. Also have a nice day.
Geez Zelda chill...... the future of toribash, (like in 10/15 years) lies in multi-bash. 5-man spars, 6 people in an abd dojo. And the craziness of 12 man boxshu-mushu.(so many hopes)

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Geez Zelda chill...... the future of toribash, (like in 10/15 years) lies in multi-bash. 5-man spars, 6 people in an abd dojo. And the craziness of 12 man boxshu-mushu.(so many hopes)

there is absolutely no way toribash will exist for that long
unless hampa has any plans to make it esports as fug :J are there any plans to get more people to actually play tb?
oh yeah
I feel like when I actually started to take this game seriously it is already kinda dying out. So it would be cool to see some new stuff like esports.
o rly ? pardon me im new to forums, i tried it on ze suggestion page. ah alrie i get the >2 playa thing. idk what youre talkin about the bad reputation thingy. maybe you should explain things to newbs instead of cornering them.Im Sorry.
Last edited by GigaSwag; Apr 23, 2015 at 07:06 PM.
The bloodthirsty thing wasn't seriouse, but yeah, this isn't the place to suggest things to Hampa, sorry.